Chapter 110 Last ARC : The fourth breakup (1)

As if she had fallen asleep before crying, Song Yucheng felt that her two eyes were completely swollen and could not be opened at all. And the head seemed to be so painful to explode, and there was not even a trace of strength in the body.

He barely awakened his consciousness, and then he was shocked.

This is a place almost exactly the same as the house where he lived in his childhood. The smell of poverty and antiquity is everywhere, and even the corners are covered with mold that has accumulated because of being too moist.

In addition to being clean, there is nowhere else to be praised.

Song Yucheng sat up and touched his forehead subconsciously, as expected, he was having a high fever. After barely holding back the dizziness in front of him, he went to the cupboard to look for medicine. The empty medicine box told him that the family was so poor.

This kind of situation where I can't afford medicine even if I am sick is really familiar. Song Yucheng closed his eyes and raised the corner of his lips, full of sarcasm. However, when he saw the introduction of the specific world, only a trace of sarcasm turned into a helpless cry.

There is no reason for him, because the background of this world is really...too nonsense, but it is so real that it makes him sour.

There is always a kind of person who is not smart enough, not beautiful enough, not flattering enough, and even put it in the crowd, it will immediately stun the crowd. The original person is such an ordinary person without any characteristics.

And he is more ordinary than ordinary people, and his experience is even more tortuous.

Similar to Song Yucheng's situation, the original parents divorced, and within a year, they both formed a new family. As for the son left by the previous marriage, if it is particularly worthy of showing off, it may be taken away, but the original body is ordinary, and there is no other adjective except for a very hard praise.

"Lu Yiyang, you work very hard, but your grades are indeed worse. How about the teacher suggesting you change to the regular class?"

"Lu Yiyang, it is useless for you to do so many questions, why can't you keep up with your brain?"

"Lu Yiyang, it's not that Dad doesn't take you seriously, you see your two younger brothers, which one is not better than you?"

In this case, the original body heard from a young age, and even his biological parents felt that he was covered all over, and he could not find any advantages except worry. In junior high school, those courses can still get good grades through hard work, and even enter the experimental classes of key high schools. But after the second year of high school, the difficulty of school came up, and the original body could not keep up.

Moreover, the most sad thing is that the original body can be used for learning far less than junior high school. After the first year of high school, his parents almost invariably lowered the cost of living to him. Apart from tuition fees and daily necessary expenses, there is no balance. Even if you can't afford this reference book, let's not mention attending after-school classes like other students.

Therefore, the original had to work part-time. However, there are too few part-time jobs that can supplement the needs of life and can cope with academics. So in the end, I chose a popular part-time job-Internet writer.

The cause of this incident is related to the original part-time job.

Since graduating from the third day to the present, the original body has persisted for three years. There is no day off, even during the winter and summer vacations, in order to successfully earn the money to support life next semester, he will also change 10,000 to 20,000 words per day.