Chapter 91: The third breakup (25)

Taxes sent by Rongcheng? Isn't this really teasing them?

The guard was suddenly dumbfounded and couldn't believe what he had heard. There is even an urge to open the salted fish to see if there are any assassins or spies hiding inside. Otherwise, Narong County King was stupid and would never send dozens of cartes of salted fish to pay tax. Afraid of Long Yan's anger, he directly took his head!

But in the face of their caution, the two tax envoys and the escorted soldiers all sneered. And feel that these guards are simply too sweet. Just like the straight character of Junjun. How could it be possible to figure out what moth? That's a spittle of a nail.

Want to check? no problem! As long as you don't regret it.

So, under the direction of the two tax envoys, all the soldiers opened the car with salted fish and allowed them to search. Immediately after, the whole city gate was filled with the smell of salted fish.

Very authentic and pungent. Those guards immediately regretted it. I feel that I have doubts before that I must have a mental illness. Such an unpleasant fishy smell, if someone really hides it, I am afraid that it will be smoked to death before waiting for Shangjing.

But now, the two taxes have made the car fully opened, and the inspections required by oneself must be checked on knees. The guards burst into tears in an instant, and they kept telling them about the two taxes. "Adult, you really worked hard."

---------------

However, the commotion on the side of the city gate quickly spread to the palace.

After listening to the emperor, the first reaction was qi.

He originally thought that Song Yucheng was in a good mood, so at first glance, it was indeed a good deal, and it became less and less ridiculous.

When I heard that even Yu Yufang had received a cart of salted fish from Song Yucheng, his face became even more gloomy. If it weren't for Song Yucheng to be far away in Rongcheng now, the emperor was afraid that he wouldn't call people directly and hit him hard.

It doesn't take the royal dignity into consideration!

Right now, the emperor is angry, and there is also melancholy on the other side of the royal dining room. Don't look at the car of salted fish that Song Yucheng sent, but it doesn't sound much, but the whole retreat room is going to be fried.

The salted fish has a strong taste, but the ingredients in the imperial dining room are carefully selected. Various masters are accustomed to Jinyiyu food, no matter how good the ingredients are, when they are smoked by the taste of salted fish, they are also stained with a fishy smell.

"Master, what can we do?" The miserable little worker in the imperial kitchen asked the impetuous kitchen chef.

In the end, the master chef was helpless and could only decide, if not, just make these salted fish first. Fortunately, it is a local product sent by King Rongjun, so let's try it out.

That's it. Everyone in the palace today has an extra salted fish for dinner. The emperor was angry because of this. As a result, after seeing dinner, the more I felt that the fish heads and fish eyes in the dish seemed to be taunting.

"Asshole! I will ask Yushanfang to send the remaining salted fish to the palace of Rongjun." The emperor was furious and fell off his chopsticks.

And this would accompany the emperor's meal. It happened to be the concubine Ying. Hearing that Song Yucheng had a problem, he followed the rush to the ground.

"The emperor is angry, and praying for the year is the heart of Chi Zi, don't blame him, just in case he thinks this salted fish is a good thing!"

This is what I said. After all, even people who are mentally disabled will not think that salted fish is a good thing. As for the heart of Chi Zi, what is more provocative.