Chapter 74: The third breakup (8)

It stands to reason that Jicheng is located in a remote place, and you should not normally know Song Yucheng. But Huo Yinshan is well-informed.

As long as the original body was sealed by the emperor as the king of Rongjun, and Rongcheng was divided into him as a fief, Huo Yinshan went to investigate the situation of the original body.

Found that although he did not really go to the battlefield. But in recent years, large and small banditry battles have not participated in less. Coupled with dandy temper and lawless arrogance, among military commanders, it is also relatively famous.

It's just that this reputation is good or bad, it can't be generalized. Therefore, Huo Yinshan did not take Song Yucheng into his eyes after the investigation.

In his view, Song Yucheng was simply a stunned thief who bullied some gangsters with good equipment of 5,000 cavalry. A veteran like him can teach him to be a man as long as he stretches his hand slightly.

Including this time, I knew Song Yucheng would come to seal the land, but Huo Yinshan was still very relieved.

Song Yucheng had only five thousand cavalry in his hands, and the cavalry fighting in the mountains and chasing raids were naturally a must. However, the plains were much weaker when they attacked the city. What's more, he has 50,000 soldiers in the city, is he still afraid that he will rob?

This is not a problem at all! If you don't open the door for him, if you don't let him enter the city, it's over.

But who would have thought that Song Yucheng could use such a shameless method and not open the door? Nothing! Let's cry! I stood outside the city gate crying, crying miserably and crying miserably, it was just a little throaty thing.

You are not afraid of losing face even if you owe money, what are we afraid of?

Right now, the general who was holding the city, holding Song Yucheng threw a waist tag representing his identity, and the sweat on his head came down instantly. It is also said that it is not scared or thundered.

But no matter what, Song Yucheng was the king of the county, and he brought the soldiers over. If he didn't meet him, he could still say that he couldn't see him while standing on the tower, so he was negligent. Now that we are face to face, we must follow the rules.

Otherwise, this little man's temper is not good, it is said that he just cut Rongcheng Zhizhou's head yesterday.

"Sovereign Lord Yeah, you, how come you have time to go to Jicheng?" General Shoucheng said humblely. But Song Yucheng didn't take him seriously.

"Don't talk to your grandfather, your grandfather asks you, your grandfather's payroll!"

"That's all under the control of the Arms Department, you see I'm a fortress..." General Shoucheng explained quickly. However, before he finished talking, he saw Song Yucheng making a gesture, and the soldiers burst into tears.

"The conscience of heaven and earth, the crows report their mourning, and General Huocheng Huo does not repay the money!"

"I can't pass this day! The owed money wears gold and silver, and the creditor eats bran pharyngeal. God, please palm your eyes!"

"Huo Yinshan, a **** who suffered a thousand knives. If we don't pay the money again, we will starve to death under the roots of Jicheng City."

The cries of one after another rang through the clouds again, and Suona followed with a crackling blow. The gates of this meeting have been opened, and many people in the city have also joined the crowds by the side of the city.

But Song Yucheng's soldiers are really not afraid of embarrassment. The more people who watch, the more trouble they can make. Later, the various dramas were attached to each other, forming a mutual help group, and played the "tragic" drama code of "Don't pull me, Huo Yinshan's grandson owes money and I don't pay it back. .