Chapter 14: The first breakup (14)

As soon as the director's words fell, a series of gloating over the barrage of the main live broadcast room at that end immediately.

"Hahaha, this is about pushing people to a dead end!"

"No, I just laughed and said that Song and Song's craftsmanship was fine, even brushing his face. Did he know that we Chu Chu had bought eggs and soup for Song and Song before selling their hue?"

"Oh hey, it's blown up, the junk program crew, this time it's a pill."

However, they were excited on the barrage on the one side, and Song Yucheng on the other side also started cooking. Right now, several teenagers are gathering together to denounce the director's group, and also try to bargain with the director's group.

"It's too much! Our brother Yu Cheng is so clever and comes with a lucky buff. Why did he choose it?"

"Yes, we can't even brush our faces. Are we going to mask out in the future?"

And one of the girls' lips is the most comfortable, and directly summarizes all the unreliable things that the director group has done from the beginning to the present.

Finally Li Zhao waved his hand and concluded: "No more recording, no more recording! Let's go home."

A few teenagers were giggling, not as confused as they were when they received the task twice. After all, after a lot of things, they have grown a lot, even if they encounter setbacks, they will not be forced immediately. And most importantly, they now have Song Yucheng as the backbone, so they feel that they can do anything.

"Our brother Yucheng will do anything!" Li Zhao looked at the director's group with a special stern look, and then turned his head to hug his thighs, rubbing around Song Yucheng's side, "Yu Cheng, what shall we do behind us?"

What else can I do? Song Yucheng gave Li Zhao a helpless glance, only to think that he was now looking like a humble demo, and wanted to knock on it. No one has a silly nephew.

Thinking this way, Song Yucheng was too lazy to take care of him, and simply turned around and went back to the house. "I can't help it. You don't think it's a problem. You can change it out and give it to me. Tired, I will lie down."

Yes, QAQ was rejected.

Li Zhao's depressed pestle was in the middle of the yard, and the glass heart suddenly shattered. But the other children had no sympathy at all, and instead laughed at him happily. At the end, Chu Rong was also choked up loudly, beckoning them to whisper, and then went into the house to find Song Yucheng.

---------------

When Chu Rong entered the house, he found that Song Yucheng was leaning on the bed to close his eyes and raise his mind, as he said before. His posture is very casual. But even so, it does not make people feel rude, but reveals a little leisure and comfort.

Seeing this, Chu Rong quickly took the blanket on the side and gently covered him, while putting down the bamboo curtain beside the window.

Although it is summer now, it is still cool to wear the hall. As for the question of making money raised by the director group, it is obviously not the time to think about these things. Watching Song Yucheng sleep comfortably, Chu Rong's lips were involuntarily hooked up, even with a happy smile in his eyes. The atmosphere in the cabin suddenly became warm.

The barrage in the main live room immediately exploded.

"Ahhhh, the terrible dog food is here again, Chu Xiaorong is really brother control! Are you so happy to watch Song Song sleep?"

"Every day I send sugar, I'm going to be sweet to death. But as a cp fan, I want to say, good, please continue!"

"In an instant, I filled my sweet pet with ten thousand words in my daily life. My board told me that there is a new fan to draw."