Chapter 104: The third breakup (38)

These pirates also felt something was wrong.

In fact, they came to Da'an this time, they were prepared. Although Song Yucheng's looting caused them heavy losses. But in fact, it is far from being exhausted.

Even if Lawrence was kidnapped, Lawrence's technology has been left behind. After turning in all the weapons, they quickly made a gunpowder gun. Of course, the performance can not be compared with the batch made by Lawrence, but it is completely enough.

However, it's the off-season now, they didn't harvest at sea, so they once again focused their attention on the Daan border city that they once visited.

But their eyes this time are no longer the once visited Jicheng, but Rongcheng.

After all, the prosperous city was prosperous. They were attacked last time, and the speed was very fast, so they were not discovered. But it's different now. Just after the incident happened, it's impossible not to pay more attention to it. In this way, if you can't prepare well, you can easily be caught.

In contrast, Rongcheng, which is also close to the sea, seems to be better. Even if it looks a little poorer, but the place is small, they come with a lot of people.

"Boss, we will grab the stuff in a moment..." a Japanese pirate asked.

"Everything is killed, and there is no one to keep alive. There are good-looking women who can be taken back directly. The brethren on the island have also been known for too long." The new leader's face was full of wicked smiles. The other Japanese pirates all looked sour after hearing it. It seems to have seen the wonderful scene of a huge harvest after waiting to break through Rongcheng.

As everyone knows, his own itinerary has already been exposed right now, not only those killer crabs, but also two Hai Dongqing hovering above them. What they did not know was that, fortunately, it was Hai Dongqing who monitored them, not the parrot that was sent to Shangjing. Otherwise, this conversation reached Song Yucheng's ears, and they feared that they would not die at sea immediately, and they didn't even have to live an extra second.

When the yin and yang are wrong, the node where Rongcheng was slaughtered in the original world will come early. But the biggest difference is that when these pirates landed, the Rongcheng garrison army could not even eat enough to eat, almost starved to death. As for the people in Rongcheng, they also lacked food and clothing and had little resistance, so they could only be treated as slaughter. Lamb.

This time, due to Song Yucheng's early arrival, the situation of Rongcheng was greatly changed. As for the Rongcheng's garrison army, it was directly incorporated into the Yujia army, where it was sheltered and truly trained.

Therefore, these pirates now come to the door and seek their own death. This time Rongcheng had money and food, but also artillery and troops.

The white Hai Dongqing crossed the sky, swooped down, and landed on Song Yucheng's shoulder. While intimately rubbing Song Yucheng's side face, he whispered to him his story.

"Those pirates should have come. The silly big man has already gone to see the pirate island. I will make sure at the end."

"Thank you." Song Yucheng touched its head, and then released it again, waiting for the next return, but he had an idea in his heart.

Song Yucheng wants to wipe out these pirates here. For any kind of battle, terrain is always a very big advantage.

These soldiers in Rongcheng hardly fought. If you really drag them to the island where the pirates are located to fight, it is better to choose the most suitable place.

Carefully drawing a circle on the chart, Song Yucheng finally made up his mind to solve the gang of pirates completely here.

After all, this is the only thing that makes the original body regret for life. It is also the most important item in the transaction between Song Yucheng and the original person-to protect the people of Rongcheng, and don't let the tragedy never happen.