Chapter 94: The third breakup (28)

Just after the leader of the Japanese pirates rejected Poseidon's request, the parrot that conveyed Poseidon's will immediately left. That night, except for the wind, it felt more calm and unexpected, as if nothing else had changed.

The leader of the Japanese pirates had not slept almost all night, and the entire Japanese nation was under martial law throughout the city. However, something terrible happened. The pirate leader had never thought that his personal servant disappeared out of thin air. Apart from a special scale full of fishy smell left on the ground, there is nothing else to prove that a living person once stood here.

"Go, find! Poseidon or something, it must be deceiving! Such a large living person can never disappear out of thin air. Find! All go to find me!"

Almost all Japanese pirates are looking for the whereabouts of this servant. The streets and alleys are filled with voices calling for the names of attendants.

But in the end, instead of gaining nothing, he lost one.

That's right, the captain of the guard led by the pirates was lost! And this time, the way the leader lost was very strange, he was in the eyes of everyone, and suddenly disappeared. When other people reacted, it was the mist in the air and the strange scales left in place.

"This, this must be Poseidon. Poseidon is angry to catch people!"

"How can this be catching people? Obviously it was eaten directly! Even the bones of the belt were swallowed, so that no one could even see them."

"What should I do, what should I do now?" The Japanese pirates were all confused. The Temple of the Maid is still praying to the gods and looking for the correct guidance.

As for the Japanese pirate leader, he was caught in a dilemma.

Up to now, he still feels that this is not like a Poseidon, but like a person who deliberately did it in order to make the entire Japanese nation chaotic. After all, if it is really a deity, a more miraculous sign can come, why would it be evil like a ghost?

But even with such suspicion, he still couldn't find any clues, even if it was a clue, the last point was all in the sea not far away, the mysterious Poseidon.

As for the Japanese pirates on the island, they are still in a state of losing one day a day. There is no defense against it, and everyone who disappears suddenly has a very different pattern. This unknown treacherousness and fear directly scared the guts of many Japanese pirates. Even the backbone of many Japanese pirates has already begun to advise the leader, otherwise, hand over the weapon!

"Stupid! Weapons are handed over, what else do we need to make a living in the future?" The Japanese commander slaps the faces of those backbones with anger, and then tells them to hurry up to strengthen the island's defenses.

However, their head was so tossed by Song Yucheng, and the Prince's side was equally worried.

The first thing for Yu Jiajun who came back early was to go to the prince to report on the situation at sea.

"What? You said the little master left a dozen people on the sea? Isn't that..." Is it nonsense? The following three words did not dare to say it. The attendant beside the prince was anxious after listening. He was really worried about Song Yucheng. Not only because the prince likes Song Yucheng, but also because of this person.

Don't look at it for a long time, but everything that Song Yucheng did was very appreciated. It looks like a rogue, but in fact, it has been surprisingly effective. And Song Yucheng really can do things, not just talk on paper. Compared with other generals in Daan, Song Yucheng can be said to be a treasure.