Chapter 26: The first breakup (26)

do not know why. Song Yucheng has a subtle feeling that a scumbag man comes out of the waves, but is caught by the family's serious red flag. But in a flash, he was calm again.

What kind of red flag Ludwig counts clearly has no substantive relationship, and of course does not need to be guilty. Song Yucheng thought, and resumed his ease. But then, the slightly tightened hands around his waist made him have a headache again.

Xinhuan and Ai love the former gold master, counting him as a table mahjong. Song Yucheng believes that, compared to Xu Mu, he may be the scum attack.

However, the system was excited to send out a series of "hee hee hee hee ~ so exciting ~", and even feared that the world is not chaotic like Song Yucheng's proposal: "Adult, you can give a kiss! This will definitely be more exciting. In addition Don't be shy, our trained system of the General Administration is very ethical. If you want to, we will naturally generate mosaics. [Peek.jpg]"

Very good, and mosaic, it is really too good. Song Yucheng was so choked that he blocked the system again, and felt that this unlucky thing was bound, and he was really eating jujube pills.

However, just when he was completely collapsed by the mental attack of the system. Chu Rong has already met Xu Muzhi. Chu Rong was indeed a little drunk, but not terribly powerful. He just embraced Song Yucheng just now, but he just spoiled him by virtue of coquettishness and hooked Song Yucheng.

Now when I met Xu Muzhi, that little wine will naturally disappear.

The same is true for Xu Muzhi. The moment I saw Chu Rong and Song Yucheng, anger immediately surged up.

He has recently been unsuccessful, and has repeatedly entered the police station twice, and his reputation has been ruined as a laughing stock. After coming out, he has been suppressed everywhere at work. Therefore, facing the two initiators of Chu Rong and Song Yucheng. Xu Mu wanted to kill them immediately.

As for what secretly loves Bai Yueguang for many years? That's nonsense!

Now Xu Muzhi only regards Chu Rong as an enemy, and even thinks that when he himself liked Chu Rong, he must have been bowed down to be so desperate.

However, their confrontation, for Ludwig, was just a boring farce. Ludwig cares more about Song Yucheng.

When he saw Song Yucheng, he was watching Song Yucheng's expression change. Naturally, Song Yucheng's embarrassment was instantaneous, and later calm. Seeing his habitual fondness for Chu Rong, his smoky eyes also became particularly deep.

I love pampering beautiful women, and I'm so natural that I'm so cute. Ludwig couldn't help but smile a little more.

But Ludwig's appreciation did not escape one's eyes, Chu Rong.

Meeting Xu Muzhi head-on was enough to make Chu Rong alert, and the appearance of Ludwig made him more vigilant.

It can only be said that although Chu Rong is young, his mental and careful aspects are not a little bit stronger than Xu Mu's. Almost immediately, he discovered the subtlety between Song Yucheng and Ludwig. There is even a feeling that Song Yucheng and Ludwig should know each other.

A little unreasonable, Chu Rong confused, Ludwig and Xu Muzhi's little godfather, how could Song Yucheng have a relationship with him?

Thinking about it, he turned to look at Ludwig, and Ludwig's eyes coincided with Chu Rong.

The atmosphere suddenly became subtle.

Chu Rongmao, the usually suppressed wolfness was instantly released, which was extremely dangerous, while Ludwig was calm, as if nothing could fluctuate his heartstrings.