Chapter 81: The third breakup (15)

"Come here! Come here! What's the situation outside?" Zhicheng, Licheng, shouted to the little servant outside while he was wearing clothes. When he heard the reward, he even threw the teacup he was gutting.

"Why does this make sense! This Yu Qi Nian is also too bold to be a bit of a blessing. What place should I take for my city?" I'm afraid it's not so happy to be a kiln.

After walking to the courtyard door and seeing a crowd of people outside the house, Zhizhou in Leicheng turned and almost fell.

What is the situation of the extra Yu Jiajun? He clearly uttered a thousand words, Wan told him to pay attention to the movement at the gate of the city, why Song Yucheng could still bring in so many people. He even surrounded his private house. If he had the intention to kill...

Leicheng Zhizhou felt cold in his heart, and his anger suddenly increased, kicking the little servant who had come to report.

"How did these people come in? The gatekeepers are all blind?"

"This... Master, we really don't know. Everything was done according to what you said, but these people seemed to pop up from the ground suddenly. There are patrols every day, but no one saw it. Past them."

"Let's take a look first." Those are all things to do after the autumn, and now we have to let Song Yucheng shut up.

These people are really hooligan. After yelling like this for a while, let alone a part of it is true, even if every word is fake, his reputation is completely gone.

Thinking about this, Zhicheng Zhizhou opened the door of the house, and all the noise outside stopped instantly. Leicheng Zhizhou looked up and was facing Song Yucheng with a smiling eye. Instantly understood, Song Yucheng deliberately played him.

"Sovereign Lord, you see, it's such that we are not very pretty with each other," said Nizhou Zhizhou, who said his teeth gritted.

But Song Yucheng lazily turned the whip in his hand. "It is your brother who owes the money, and I am the one who wants the account. Those who owe the money are not embarrassing. I am fair and fair, and there is nothing to be afraid of."

"That's right! Wang Lame, don't go too far. Our Rongcheng is small and poor. But the poorest people also have a few plots of savings. Your brother Huo Yinshan borrowed our three years of military pay and refused to return it. You are now Don't say help us to persuade your brother, you are still talking left and looking right, you said! Is it the money borrowed by your brother, actually the two of you painted together?"

"It's true, lying in a trough. Otherwise, his brother owes money. Why is he not willing to ask someone to ask for money?"

"It's terribly horribly shameful! We are all old and young in Rongcheng, and we can't even eat our meals. You still use our hard-earned money to raise concubines."

"It's useless to raise a concubine. I have heard people say that when this product was fighting, he hurt his third leg, and he couldn't have a son at all. If he had a healthy leg, how could there be a foreigner? Called Wang Lame?"

"Lying trough! Is there such a thing?"

Suddenly, not only the soldiers outside the door, but also the servants of Leicheng Zhizhou, and his eyes began to look wrong.

This gossip is too big. The eyes of many people have subconsciously gathered to the lower body of Zhicheng in Lecheng. Even if the official uniform is lenient, it is impossible to see anything at all. But this subtle position is surrounded by so many people. This humiliation is simply unbearable.

But his mouth grew on Song Yucheng's Yujiajun, who could not control it.

Zhicheng Zhizhou finally understood why the other three cities would be placed in the hands of Song Yucheng before. A rogue head with such a bunch of tumultuous hooligans had no solution at all.