Chapter 54: The second breakup (27)

Ding Mingcheng's complexion suddenly turned to the extreme.

"Calling you back is for you to solve this problem. The above has already been investigated, and you will be asked for questions in up to two days. If you really go in, it will be a matter of a lifetime, you know what you want."

In Ding Mingcheng's heart, he started playing drums, "What should I do now, uncle?"

"Go to Tang Chi, Han Feiran has not found much evidence for the matter in the past two years. As for other things, even if you can't escape, but as long as Tang Chi is willing to withdraw the complaint, even if they are sentenced, it's easy to catch You. After all, Han Feiran is dead, and he was defeated in the beginning. But Tang Chi is not, is Tang Chi not the right case for you?"

"While it hasn't made it to the public, you have gone private with Tang Chi."

"If Tang Chi disagrees, you will get his consent even if you kneel down and beg him."

After Ding Mingcheng's uncle finished speaking, he immediately drove away the people. And Ding Mingcheng himself was also in a trance, a little unable to tell what to do.

By now, he had almost figured out the causes and consequences, and even determined that the previous metaphysical master was also the ghost of Song Yucheng. But even so, he has no evidence and there is no way to take Song Yucheng. Instead, their tails are all dragged in their hands.

What Ding Mingcheng did not expect is that his head is full of bags, and the leap is nowhere to be expected.

For the public, this matter has not been exposed. But the whole circle has spread. Anyone with a head and a face knows why Tang Chi is suing Ding Mingcheng. I also know that most of the leap this time was completely collapsed.

Before, a powerful singer who changed jobs from Feiyue, and now he has set up his own studio, received a call from Vice President Feiyue.

"If you are playing emotional cards, think about it. Leaping is a springboard, even if there was a little friction in the past, there should be a little incense after so many years. Just help to say something, don't leap. Compensate you." Feiyue's vice president asked directly.

Although the incident of Ding Mingcheng's violence against Tang Chi has not been announced to the public, the incident that broke out is already very good. In addition, before Ding Mingcheng acted very little to leave room for people, so the leap fell, no one was willing to help. Even some of the newly signed artists in the company started to discuss the job-hoping in private. As for the Internet, there are big news every day. Every place is black.

At this point, the usual public relations methods have already been paid off. Looking for help from an old man in the past, I just want to finally struggle.

But what I got was a hateful "dreaming!" followed by busy tone.

In general circles, most people pay attention to staying alive. This included Luotong's collapse at the beginning, and Shuangyu only suffered heavy losses and hurt his vitality. It was difficult to cheer up in the short term. But the leap this time was the exact opposite.

The entire music circle can't wait to kill them, and they don't know how many people have offended Ding Mingcheng.

Vice President Feiyue listened to the busy tone on the phone and leaned back in his chair, feeling that he was several decades old. But what about that? The defeat of Leap Leap was already doomed when Tang Chi returned. Now even Ding Mingcheng, the boss, is gone. He has a part-time job, what can he do to turn the tide? That's it.

He thought so, and simply gave up, destined to doom. Even the emergency phone call from the front desk, saying that a serious case from the Municipal Bureau came to the company to obtain evidence for such a big thing, did not cause him any tension at all.