Chapter 15: The first breakup (15)

So beautiful. It is better to give new life than to reform.

All the furniture is made of straw and rattan. Although there are no large pieces and too complicated patterns, these natural shades of shades can naturally become decorations. Not only is he not a little kid, he is full of exquisite literature and art. The sense of ruin originally given to the small courtyard due to its obsolescence has also become a different kind of simplicity under the ingenious decoration of Song Yucheng.

If the busy urbanites in modern society, the most desirable life is the idyllic pastoral. So the garden that Song Yucheng transformed was definitely the best representative of the pastoral.

So, is this a home improvement design? In the live broadcast room, a knowledgeable netizen was surprised. They even began to wonder if the program crew had invited Song Yucheng to them for foreign aid. Otherwise, how do they complete such a very personal style of home improvement?

But then, the design plans announced by the program group surprised them. It was really designed by Song Yucheng.

"My mother, this is too much!"

"I have to say that as a member of the home improvement designer, I just want to sigh that this drawing is quite professional, and the completion of the drawing is quite high, even for those professional teams in the circle, for such a short period of time, This is what happened. Song Yucheng, these teenagers, is really terrible."

"Suddenly distressed the guests of the past three quarters and said that they have been busy working together as a scum, but you secretly make up classes and become a school bully."

"I really want to know where Song Song came from. It's no wonder that he had to give him so many restrictions before. It is so exaggerated if there are restrictions. If not, wouldn't it be heaven?"

The whole main live broadcast room was shocked, but in five minutes, they fell into a new wave of surprise.

Song Yucheng's offer for the homestay was so astonishingly high.

One thousand a night.

This is a bit too exaggerated. Although it is said that the small courtyard of Song Yucheng is indeed very beautiful and fascinating, but its own shortcomings are equally obvious.

First of all, it is far from the city and the transportation is not convenient, which is the most rushing point, and the relatively primitive lifestyle also makes people want to have more worries and resistance in addition to the yearning.

After all, this seemingly leisurely work, as a bystander in the live broadcast, may feel beautiful, but if you really live, you will never find it convenient. At the very least, one bath and one toilet are terrible. Moreover, at night in the village, insect sounds and frog sounds are also likely to collapse.

In addition, in such a place, Song Yucheng even asked for a price of 1,000, even if there is a program effect, no one really wants to experience life in the past!

The netizens who were still lamenting Song Yucheng's transformation of the small courtyard subconsciously changed the subject and started discussions, which basically felt unrealistic. Even if the contact phone of the program group is released on the public screen at the back, not many people really want to check it out.

Therefore, several hours passed, and the landline arranged by the program group still did not ring. It was only in the evening that someone broke the cold atmosphere for the first time.

But the purpose of this coming tourist is not simply a vacation. It was directed at Chu Rong.

She is actually the head of the Chu Rong fan club.