Chapter 7: The first breakup (7)

I don't know if I thought of something sad, Song Yucheng's tone was extremely low, but the next second, he suddenly changed his tone, "Fool you. I'm the only child. If I really have a brother like Li Zhao, I'm sure to beat it all day He did it ten times."

In Song Yucheng's eyes, there is bad irony, which clearly shows that he deliberately played a bitter drama to tease people. But then, he was satisfied with the appearance of biting the bun, but he let everyone in the broadcast room suffocate the verbal abuse that was about to blurt out.

He ate too much concentration, as if holding a hand, not a cool and greasy bun, but something comparable to a luxurious meal prepared by a Michelin chef. And his eyes that fell on Chu Rong in the courtyard without traces were particularly gentle. That kind of smile with spoils does not require any confession of the ethereal soul, it is enough for people to feel the thoughts in his heart.

He really likes Chu Rong and they like it, as long as he looks, he can smile. Even if it becomes the "evil scum" in the eyes of everyone, there is no fear.

However, this was only a moment. After noticing that the camera's eyes had been fixed on himself, Song Yucheng converged all expressions and returned to the previous arrogant and arrogant appearance.

But this time the disguise is too late. Because of the shortcomings of others, through the camera lens, it was completely broadcast to the live broadcast room.

For a time, everyone felt sad because of Song Yucheng's eyes.

This young man, too awkward. It's so awkward to poke people. The arrogance full of contradictions and the misalignment of the mouth directly melted the hearts of many people, even looming pain. I wish he could hold him in his arms and tell him not to disguise himself so hard. And the process of this day has once again come to everyone's mind.

"Hey, if there is no Song Yucheng, Chu Rong, they will definitely not be able to eat today."

"Yes, and at noon, someone will give up the task, if not Song Yucheng's mockery."

"Also at night, let the landlord add meals for the reason of paying the land. Do you see how excited they are now?"

"But Song Yucheng eats himself very much..." It seems that he couldn't find the right words. This netizen's evaluation finally chose the ellipsis. And more people, after reading this sentence, all involuntarily distressed Song Yucheng.

Isn't it right? Li Zhao and they are tired this day, but they eat a big meal at noon, and they also have rich lo mei and green bean soup at night. Song Yucheng, who was far more laborious than them, ate nothing more than simple dry food such as buns and steamed buns.

If you change to yourself, it must have exploded long ago. However, Song Yucheng was able to watch Li Zhao with a contented mentality. They even drank because Li Zhao gave him a cold bun.

How soft is Song Yucheng's heart? How high is the upper limit of his gentleness?

Some people couldn't help but flip out all the shots related to Song Yucheng from the beginning to the present, and count them one by one. Immediately afterwards, the kind of bitterness that could not have risen from the apex of their hearts caused their eyes to turn red.

Song Yucheng is really awkward and makes me want to cry.

Who would have thought that on the way to the small county seat, Song Yucheng's seat is the most upset, the most boring, and the most uncomfortable in the whole van. He refused to change seats with the two girls only because he was worried that their condition was worse. The result was insults by countless people, saying he was the best.