Chapter 66 END : The second breakup (39)

"Song Yucheng!" Even Lu Mian didn't know why. He subconsciously shouted, not Xie Qianchen, but Song Yucheng.

Song Yucheng, who was in a daze, was stunned for a moment and turned his head to look at him.

"Don't move, you don't move, I'm in the past." Lu Mian is used to control, but this time, his voice started to tremble.

Song Yucheng's position is too dangerous. He only stepped on the edge with half of his feet. Such a high roof, even a gust of wind, can make him lose his balance and fall.

Lu Mian's eyes were red, and his steady hands began to tremble. If he wasn't afraid to scare Song Yucheng, he would like to rush right now and take him away from where.

"Yu Cheng..." Lu Mian shouted at him while walking towards him.

But in exchange for a stop motion by Song Yucheng: "Don't come again, unless you want to watch me jump right away."

"..." Lu Mian's body shuddered subconsciously, and then stopped involuntarily.

"The award ceremony of the Wanhua Awards is over!" Song Yucheng's voice was very soft, soft tone, as usual.

"Well." Lu Mian seemed to perceive something, his eyes were depressed with great sadness.

"You have gotten what you want!"

"Ok."

"That should be happy, why are you crying?" Song Yucheng's eyes still looked at the landing crown, but this time the smile was helpless.

In fact, this ending was prepared by Song Yucheng long ago. It is also the original Xie Qianshen most wanted.

Xie Qianshen didn't want much in this life, but in the end he had nothing. The biggest wish is to avenge the two younger brothers, so that the wicked will have evil.

And now, the entertainment industry has been successfully transformed, and Cao Kun's culprit has also paid the due price. Then in the end, there was only one thing left, Lu Wenyuan.

The system has a way to make Lu Wenyuan sober and return to normal, but the price is the remaining life of the original body. For Xie Qianshen, his shell was already dirty, and he lived for an extra second. If you can get Lu Wenyuan's happiness, then the remaining few years of life, don't forget.

So, after cooking everything, Song Yucheng decided to end his life in the place where Han Feiran committed suicide.

Luoxi Building, the most desirable place in the entertainment circle, is also the most suitable place to commemorate the original soul.

But beyond his expectation, there was an extra crown.

"Yu Cheng, don't go, come back." At this moment, Lu Mian's voice was completely choked, and the most mature and stable man was now helpless like a child. He begged desperately, but the barren words were too dry to be persuasive. Lu Mian, but still not reconciled.

He knows all Song Yucheng's past, he knows all his amazing talents, he knows how much he has been wronged, how much insult he has suffered, how many injustices he has suffered.

But Song Yucheng like this, after trying his best to return the entertainment industry to a clear, but like ending his life. How can this be?

"Don't go, it's the best time..." The worst has passed, how can I leave here?

But Song Yucheng's reply made Lu Mian stunned.

"It's the best time, but it's a pity that I'm too dirty." Song Yucheng's eyes became softer when she saw tears in the eyes of the landing crown.