Chapter 109 END : The third breakup (43)

It can only be said that Yu Jingzhou is a self-eating evil, and he and Ying Fei's excessive love brought the Seventh Prince into a stupid and poisonous waste. Even his own father did not intend to let it go.

In fact, Yu Jingzhou was already prepared. As long as Ying Fei gave a signal, he immediately set off to surround Beijing and force the palace. But now, let alone force the palace, he almost gave his life to the Seventh Prince.

"Sin son! Sin son!" Yu Jingzhou was chilly all over, and his body was dizzy from time to time due to excessive blood loss.

If it weren't for Yu Jingzhou's martial arts, and his body was in his prime, the Assassin's so precise sword would definitely take his life away immediately. If you change to someone else, Yu Jingzhou is sure to retaliate back immediately. But it was all the seven princes he had always wanted to keep the throne.

Inexplicably, there was a sense of frustration in the modern newspaper. Yu Jingzhou was too late to explain what he was doing.

As everyone knows, his dizziness has delayed the best time to resist. The eldest son he brought with him might be placed in the ranks of his peers, and he still has some strength, but in front of Song Yucheng, it was pure waste. There is no difference.

Yu Jingzhou did not make any effort to train Song Yucheng. He did not even look at him carefully. But what about that?

Talent is there, and they are willing to work hard. The strength gathered for so many years is even more unpredictable than the veteran Yu Jingzhou.

Even Yu Jingzhou himself may not be able to beat Song Yucheng, not to mention his eldest son.

Therefore, when the short soldiers met, Song Yucheng and Yu Jiajun almost didn't use too complicated tactics, and they simply broke through Yu Jingzhou's camp.

As for the rebellion of the eldest son, Song Yucheng didn't even get off the horse, took the wandering bow and a sharp arrow, directly penetrated the red tassel on his helmet, and nailed it to the wooden stake next to the fixed camp.

The eldest son immediately scared urine, and at the back, he didn't even say a word for mercy, and was captured by the soldiers of Yu Jiajun.

As the saying goes, the thief captures the king first. Yu Jingzhou, father and son, one was arrested, one was in bed, and the rest of the soldiers in the camp, apart from their true cronies, did not want to really resist.

You should know that Song Yucheng's arrest of people is a rebellion. This is a major event for the Zhulian Nine Clan to lose their heads. Perhaps the heart is still a little loyal, but those ordinary soldiers will never be willing to contaminate.

In this way, Yu Jingzhou's big camp was easily captured by Song Yucheng. As for the emperor's fear of Yu Jingzhou's stubborn resistance, he never even appeared.

"To be truly rewarded for merit, it is estimated that the seven princes must be counted." Standing in Yu Jingzhou's camp, Song Yucheng looked down at the weak Yu Jingzhou on the bed, and said with a mocking tone and heralding soldiers behind him.

"The wicked have their own wicked grinds, and he deserves it. Lord, let's rest first. Let's come to the next thing." The herald soldier was afraid of Song Yucheng's heart, and wanted to break him away. At the same time, he gave Yu Jingzhou a disgusted glance, and only felt that such a scumbag should have any ending.

However, their conversation reached Yu Jingzhou's ears on the bed. He managed to open his eyes and saw Song Yucheng's first reaction, then pointed at his nose and scolded: "Sin son! Kill the wicked son who killed his father and brother!"