Chapter 65: The second breakup (38)

Lu Mian? Why is this name so familiar?

Maybe someone is still stunned. But Cao Kun changed his face immediately.

There is no reason for him, because Lu Mian is the background he has always relied on, and it is his veritable golden thigh. But now, Lu Mian's name appears on the list of Song Yucheng's guild sponsors. And Song Yucheng is the person in this world who most wants to kill him!

My golden thighs are even bound to my enemies. What are the strange situations?

Cao Kun's head, which had been sore from those troubles, became even more confused. He didn't even know what kind of expression to use.

Because it is so sudden. The appearance of Lu Mian is not in his brain. The point is that Song Yucheng is almost under his eyelids. How did he get on Lu Mian? Is there any avatar technique?

The more you think, the less you understand. For Cao Kun, everything that happens now is just like dreaming.

So, he called Lu Mian for the first time. However, after the call was connected, Lu Mian's cold sentence, I was only responsible for paying the money, which was equivalent to telling Cao Kun indirectly that he was already on the side of Song Yucheng.

Soon, Lu Mian's existence also attracted the attention of others in the circle. If these investors like Cao Kun are afraid, then the artists in those circles are really excited!

Why haven't they dared to resist? Why can only be forbearing? It's not because the word Qian Quan blocked the sunny day. Cao Kun's several entertainment gangsters colluded with each other, clung together, and forcibly talked.

Now, Lu Mian's appearance has given them a signal to tell them a fact.

No matter how powerful it is, there is always greater! No matter how high the status is, there are always higher. It's not that you don't report, the time is not up This group of people who used power to suppress people in the past, this time also tasted the feeling of being crushed by power!

Immediately afterwards, Song Yucheng's artist association's membership conditions were also announced.

There are three in total, which can be said to be quite surprising, but reasonable.

First, there must be dreams and willingness to work for them.

Second, I hope you have a conscience.

The third, if possible, it is best to have real talent and learn. If not, it is better to be studying.

And the theme of this guild is also very meaningful, dreaming and fair.

"Lying trough, Xie Qianshen is so powerful! Is this a blatant challenge?"

"It's normal! Cao Kun Xiaolun's gang of **** should have had such an artist organization to oppose them!"

"Yes, in such a large entertainment circle, artists and entertainment companies should be partners of mutual benefit and mutual assistance. How has it evolved so far that artists have become so-called playthings and accessories?"

"The three rules are also very real. If you want to be a superstar, you have no dreams, no real knowledge, how can you qualify for that position? As for conscience, as a public figure, you can't say how perfect your morals are, but at the very least, you can't let Everyone is a bad guy."

Many people are excited because of this, and feel that this is a sign of rewriting the rules of the entertainment circle. But there is always that kind of dissonant voice mixed in it.

Some netizens who think they are drunk by me, even think that Song Yucheng's actions may have a deep meaning. Perhaps it is simply to want to benefit from Yang Qian's introduction.