Chapter 23: The first breakup (23)

Chu Rong's face suddenly sank, but then, when he touched Song Yucheng's hot skin, his vitality became even more terrifying. However, he was not angry because of what Song Yucheng encountered, but simply distressed Song Yucheng's hard work.

Chu Rong is also mixed in the entertainment industry, and naturally understands the side effects of that hallucinogen. Song Yucheng had already drunk a little wine, and he was going to fight each other twice. Otherwise, with the vigilance of Song Yucheng, Song Yucheng will not be unaware of him coming in for so long.

If it was not Xu Muzhi...

Thinking about the things that came out of his cousin's way, Chu Rong became more and more hateful to Xu Muzhi. He could not immediately kill him to dispel his hatred. Holding Song Yucheng's hand, he added a little strength.

"Chu Rong?" Song Yucheng finally opened his eyes, but his consciousness was not sober, and even the appearance of people was a little vague.

"I'm sorry, it's all my bad." Chu Rong pursed his lips, feeling more uncomfortable in his heart, holding Song Yucheng's hand trembling more severely, holding him tightly in his arms, afraid he might lose it again.

"Don't be sad, I'm fine." Thinking that Chu Rong was scared, Song Yucheng patted his back and coaxed softly. Only this time, because of the drug's relationship, Song Yucheng's hand didn't have much strength. It was better to caress than to shoot.

But this gentleness and connivance inspires Chu Rong more and more. He doesn't want to be forbearing. He simply speaks clearly what he thinks in his heart.

"Song Yucheng, I like you." Real confession.

The gentle and beautiful young boy knew that there was no hope, but he still refused to give up. This perseverance, in all fairness, is really very attractive.

Song Yucheng has always been a pet lover, and Xu Mu's scum, he is naturally easy to abuse. But in the face of Chu Rong who wished to give his heart to him, he could not bully him. With a sigh, he loosened his face and touched Chu Rong's head, trying to reason with him.

"It's still too small, Chu Rong, I only treat you as my brother."

"I can grow up!" As if eager to prove something, Chu Rong took out the previous gift box again, handed it to Song Yucheng, and looked at him stubbornly, as if to say, no matter whether I was big or small, you promised to accept it at the dinner table. Next.

Is this a shame? Song Yucheng couldn't laugh or cry, "But you didn't say anything before."

Chu Rong did not answer, and persecuted Song Yucheng silently. However, the deformed gift box has been pinched in the corner of his hand, but he expresses his disturbed mood most vividly.

Song Yucheng looked at him and shook his head helplessly. Chu Rong's eyes lit up and his lips raised a smile instantly, so beautiful that he couldn't move his eyes.

"I'm not going to promise you, why are you still so happy?" Song Yucheng felt puzzled.

"Because I didn't expect you to agree. I only wanted a chance." Chu Rong took Song Yucheng's hand, opened the gift with him, and then put the necklace inside into Song Yucheng's hand.

"You have to be fair to me." Chu Rong stared at him for a long time, and then held Song Yucheng in his arms, "I know that you only treat me as a younger brother, and always refuse me. I don't want me to be uncomfortable later. But You can wait for him for such a long time like Xu Muzhi. I'm 10,000 times better than him. You must at least let me grow up before you can judge me out."

Ten thousand times better, is it really appropriate to boast? Song Yucheng looked at Chu Rong who hugged himself desperately for a while and really could not find any rebuttal words.