Chapter 123 Finale : The fourth breakup (14)

At this moment, Song Yucheng was stunned.

Tiger poison does not eat children, the mother of this original, will even raise the blade to kill his own son.

An indescribable sadness was born from the bottom of my heart, and it was just such a small hesitation that the original mother had rushed to Song Yucheng. The sharp blade is also close at hand, as if in the next second, he will poke into the heart of Song Yucheng fiercely.

I just don't know if the knife really stabbed in, whether it was because of the wound caused by the sharp blade, or because of the despair of being killed by the biological mother, it would make him more painful.

Closing his eyes, Song Yucheng felt that he might not be able to escape. However, at this moment, a figure appeared suddenly, blocking him. He stopped him behind, and at the same time, the woman's knife also stabbed fiercely into the man's arm in front of him in order to protect the vital point.

It is Jian Zhengyu.

The blood shed like this. This scene seems to be a slow motion of a movie, frame by frame, which makes people look haggard.

Immediately afterwards, Song Yucheng's mind seemed to have something like glass, which shattered and made a clear sound. The taboo memories are finally unlocked.

"Oops!" The system was the first to react and almost the whole person panicked.

And Jian Zhengyu frowned, trying to take Song Yucheng away from here immediately, wanting to give him a safe environment to slowly appease.

However, Song Yucheng's reaction was beyond their expectations.

As if he had collapsed directly, Song Yucheng raised his lips and was not covering up his soul that was incompatible with his original body. The eyes under the black-framed glasses were almost so dull that they could not see the end. Apart from darkness, there is only hatred.

"Hurt my cub, how do you tell me how to repay you?" Song Yucheng asked her mother with a smile, clearly gentle words, but it made people feel like the cold winter of La Jiu.

"You, you wild seed..." This is the first time I saw this look of Song Yucheng. The original mother was also scared enough, and her sharp voice became more and more fragmented.

However, Song Yucheng did not calm down as if he had not heard it at all. He even echoed with interest: "I am indeed a wild breed, and my mother has no father to teach. Not to mention, my mother is still a wolf-hearted dog to the **** who can kill his own son at will. You say someone like me , How good is it?"

Song Yucheng said lightly in these few words, but the hostility contained in it was far more terrifying than the dagger in his mother's hand.

"Calm down, I'm okay." Jian Zhengyu couldn't care about the wound on his arm and hugged Song Yucheng hard.

However, at this time, Song Yucheng had completely lost his mind and wanted to kill his mother.

In that world, in that world, he watched the children he raised by his own eyes. In this new life, he met this unworthy parent again.

At that time, he didn't ruin everything. This time, he must not let it go easily.

"Adult! Master, calm down!" The system can no longer control it. He shut down all the permissions that Song Yucheng could control. But there is no use of eggs.

As early as when he joined the General Administration, Song Yucheng had just completed three tasks and was very familiar with the system structure of the General Administration. As for his more powerful now, the control of these systems for novices is simply useless.