Chapter 108: The third breakup (42)

The original four words, after being unwrapped, are to warn the seven princes not to be blinded by the false feelings in front of them. And it implies that there are villains around him, and the wealth and glory in front of him are all mirror flowers and water moons, and they must be truly down-to-earth, have real talent and learn, in order to hopefully become a ruler.

According to common sense, the things in this normal signature will not cause the emperor's suspicion. And it is indeed consistent with the current situation of the Seventh Prince.

But the Seventh Prince had a ghost in his heart. Hearing these four words, he was scared directly, thinking that if Mr. Huang knew something, he fled in the first place.

"Your Majesty, the reaction of the Seventh Prince is a bit strange. According to common sense, although the fake Fengxu is not a lucky one, it is also a middle hexagram that urges diligence. Why is the Seventh Prince scared like this?" When the Dark Guard returned, the tone was there. Reserved.

However, what the emperor thought was far more complicated than he thought. After all, he had meant Yu Jingzhou particularly before, so he immediately thought about why so many princes ended up being one of his favorite seven princes, and got Yu Jingzhou's support.

After all, according to common sense, Yu Jingzhou has an antipathy. The Seventh Prince is his favorite prince, and Yu Jingzhou's biggest possibility is to support other princes and seize power with the seven princes in the future. Even if this Yu Jingzhou was close to the prince, the emperor could think it made sense. But it is with the seven princes.

Unless... there is an inevitable connection between them.

What are the seven princes afraid of?

The emperor's brain kept pondering for a moment, and then suddenly a particularly terrible and mysterious idea sprang up.

If this fake Fengxuhuang is literally a fake Fengxuhuang, in other words, the Seventh Prince is not his biological son, but Ying Fei and Yu Jingzhou, then all this makes perfect sense.

"Go! Go get the daily record!" The emperor hurriedly ordered this, and the more he thought, the more he felt wrong. Especially when I heard that the Seventh Prince had visited Ying Fei two days ago and had a big fight with Ying Fei, the emperor felt even more awkward.

Sure enough, after reviewing several records of Ying Fei's past pregnancy, the emperor found that Ying Fei's pregnancy time can match Yu Jingzhou's time in Beijing.

So he might have an affair with Yingfei?

The emperor recalled the appearance of the seven princes. The seven princes looked handsome and indeed resembled the concubine Ying, but the outline was distinct and Yu Jingzhou.

Coincidentally, the emperor clearly remembered that the seven princes and Yu Qinian had a fight when they were young, because some people said that the seven princes and Yu Qinian were very similar.

The emperor originally thought that the cousin's image was normal. But think about it now, where is it because of cousins, obviously because of the same father!

"Yu Jingzhou, Yu Jingzhou, you really have a good deal." The emperor murmured, turning his head and instructing the Dark Guard again.

"Go and find out why the Seventh Prince quarreled with Princess Ying, and the relationship between Princess Ying and Yu Jingzhou over the years. There is another one, called the person over there, who gave me a close eye on Yu Jingzhou. By the way..." The emperor hesitated for a long while, and finally sighed: "By the way, send a message to Qinian and Yunxi, saying that I miss them, and most of them will call them back."