The day I died

>>Corvina

The oppressive silence was broken only by the distant echoes of my footsteps.

The torchlight flickered as I descended the cold, stone steps leading into the dimly lit dungeon under the mansion. The echoing sound of my footsteps reverberated off the damp walls, the air grew damp and musty, sending shivers down my spine, though I pressed on, my obsession driving me forward.

As I reached the bottom of the stairs, I faced the iron-clad door that held him captive – Hael, the servant whose every action had consumed my thoughts.

"Hael~" I called his name lovingly. He didn't look up right away and I walked towards him. The key clinked ominously as I turned it in the lock, the metallic sound slicing through the silence of the dungeon. The heavy door groaned open, revealing a small, dimly lit cell.

"Hael, I'm here for you." I stepped inside the cell and he finally raised his head to look at me. His demeanor now replaced with weariness, his eyes darting up to meet mine. The chains that bound him rattled as he shifted uncomfortably on the cold, stone floor without a shirt. The flickering torchlight played on the contours of his face, accentuating the lines of fatigue etched into his features.

A twisted satisfaction welled within me as I gazed upon the man who had defied me, the one who had dared to challenge my authority. I relished the power I held over him, the knowledge that it was my will that had confined him to this bleak chamber. He was a prisoner, and I reveled in the control I exerted over his fate.

"Why have you come, my lady?" Hael's voice was strained, a mixture of exhaustion and resignation evident in his words.

A wicked smile played on my lips as I circled him like a predator closing in on its prey. "What do you mean why? I always come to take you back with me." I replied, savoring each word as it left my lips. "You missed me, didn't you?"

His eyes bore into mine, a mix of anger and desperation flickering within them. "What do you want from me?" He pleaded, his voice echoing in the confined space.

"I asked you a question," I declared, my tone dripping with anticipation. "Answer."

"... I missed you, My Lady,"

"Hael," I smiled, "Tell me you love me." I took out the magic item from under my cloak, it was a heart shaped necklace that I always wore around my neck.

He looked into my eyes, "I love you," He gulped, "Only you my Lady,"

The air in the dungeon hung heavy with tension as I approached Hael, the chains on his wrists clinking faintly in the stillness. The flickering torchlight cast eerie shadows, creating a surreal backdrop. With a deliberate turn of the key, I unlocked the shackles that bound him, the metallic sound ringing through the damp chamber.

I stepped closer, my movements deliberate and calculated, and with an unsettling smile, I extended my arms towards him, "Right, you love me, and only me." As I pulled him into an embrace, the sinister hug enveloped us both. My grip on him was firm, possessive, like a predator ensnaring its prey, "You should tell that to me everyday," I whispered into his ear, the words dripping with a sickening sweetness, "Because I love you too. I love you sooo much," My lips brushed against his ear, ignoring the blood on it as I continued. I snuggled against him, rubbing my cheeks with his cold torn skin.

"Yes," He replied with a weary voice.

"Don't go sleeping around with someone else when you have me," I declared, the words hanging in the air, "Or next time, your punishment will be even worse."

"Yes," His voice was monotonous but I didn't care. All I cared about was that he was in my arms.

"Good," I smiled, "I'm turning eighteen tomorrow." I rubbed our cheeks together, "Be sure to give me a great present."