Death

>>Amber

There's a hot pressure going through my body, my body seemed to sink in igniting lava, at the pit of a volcano.

I feel like it would burn, turn me to coal, leaving nothing behind. But then I felt a wave of coolness, taken out of the scorching heat, I was submerged in an ocean. Something was soothing me. It felt like someone was trying to save me from the scorching heat. Someone trying to bring me shade.

But then the pain took a different turn, it was as if the weight of the world was pressing down on me as I lay in darkness, threatening to crush every bone but then I felt it lift up.  A momentary relief from the excruciating agony.

Everywhere was dark, nothingness everywhere. I couldn't feel anything, The darkness enveloped me like a thick blanket as I kept falling down, suffocating any semblance of light or warmth. Yet, within that abyss, a faint flicker of luminescence emerged, guiding me through the shadows and offering solace amidst the bleakness.

Numbness

Vacuum

I felt lost in space, like I couldn't feel anything, but then I felt like I was being ripped apart. I couldn't breathe. I was done for. Was this hell? Was I being punished? But then I felt the oxygen, it was like a tiny stream of it, making its way only to my mouth.

Only for me

My soul was being gnawed at, Sharp claws, several of them, trying to rip my very being. It was pure torture. Both physical and spiritual.

It was like my body was turning into blocks, then the blocks just fell apart in an ethereal white plain.

In an unknown dark abyss, I floated with nothing but the white outline of my body when a comet hit me. I was being deconstructed, then reconstructed. Torn apart, then glued together. My senses started to dull, the pain was making my mind go numb.

It was like everything but nothing at the same time.

Like being snatched of everything, then having millions of syringes being plunged into every part of my body by hands that I couldn't comprehend. Something was being poured into me, something that burned.

It wasn't supposed to be there. I couldn't handle it being there. It would destroy me. The hands, those fingers pressing the light into my veins needed to stop but did I have a body? I was paralyzed, I could see it, I could feel it. My eyes were wide like balls, it felt like they were crying but did I have tears?

I could not stop it.

But with my depleting sense of self, I felt something embrace me, trying to cool me down, trying to keep me from going insane.

It was like someone was trying to keep me alive.

Someone was making sure I didn't die, or cease to exist

***

>>Hael

She's still burning.

I had her on my bed in the magic tower. It was my space so I had it laced with many protective barriers. I sat on the edge of the bed, pouring my magic into her, trying to keep her alive.

Damn it, this is taking too much of my mana to sustain her. My breathing had gotten labored at this point. No wonders, the previous master died. This is sucking me up dry, it's like having my life forced straight from my soul being sucked up.

If this keeps on, both of us will die.

No,

I can't let this happen. She can't die, I won't let it happen.