Dance for me

>>Amber

"You did something!!" Ezio threw his cage on the ground with so much force, it broke as soon as it hit the ground. Then he stomped forward, coming towards us. He grabbed Hael by his collar, "What did you do?" He glared at Hael like he had committed a crime.

Hael's sly smile didn't fade away, "Use your brain," He said, "You always taunted me for not using mine," He let out a playful scoff. Is he enjoying this? "Or maybe that was just your self-defense mechanism, because you actually can't use that tiny little thing in your head."

Yep

He definitely looks like he's enjoying this,

And, Oh man

Hael uses calm words but they sure hit hard. I'm one hundred percent sure, Hael used illusion magic and everyone caught the illusions which he dismissed just now.

"Don't try to get smart with me Hael, you're a hundred years too young to be playing these games." Ezio replied and I think there's no lie in his statement. Like literally.

"Ezio," The Queen spoke up, "Leave your cousin alone," Her words made the corner of Hael's lips twitch. He didn't like that, did he? It seems he's not fond of anyone he's related to.

Was his time here, with them, that bad?

"But, Your majesty!" Ezio looked at his mother, "This is cheating!"

"No," Helena shook her head at him.

"Mother-!!"

"The fault lies in all of you," She cut him off, "You weren't even able to tell that the ferals you were catching were nothing but an illusion." She shook her head at all of the hunters, "I'm disappointed in all of you. You're elves, you've lived long enough to know when magic is around you. And still none of you noticed!" There was a look of disappointment on her face.

Well, Hael used his magic, so I know it wouldn't be easy to tell all of it was an illusion. But on that note, I'm sure no one would have thought someone would pull a stunt like that either. Illusion magic is a high grade magic after all and pulling one where no one was able to tell it was a magic must mean he put a lot of effort in it.

"All of you," The Queen said, "Get the bonfire and music ready," The hunters nodded and began to disperse.

I looked at Hael,

He had every intention of winning.

I pursed my lips

I'm going to assume that it's because of me. Right? He had no other reason to even participate in the game, much less win it.

Ezio glared at Hael, then pushed him away. As he walked off, Hael simply straightened up and then straightened his clothes without a word.

"How about you test it out?" The Queen whispered in my ear out of nowhere, startling me.

I jumped to the side as I slapped my hand on my ear, right where I felt her breath, "Your Highness?" I wasn't expecting her to come so close to me, "What was that?" In the confusion I didn't fully understand what she had said.

"You said he's not into you, I say otherwise." She smirked, "Test it out."

I frowned as I brought my hand down, "How?"

"You asked me about the dance thing," Her smirk widened, "It means he knows of that tradition even though it ended decades ago," That's right. When the game started, I asked her about the whole dance thing Hael mentioned. One where the prize has to dance for the winner.

"What are you implying?" I asked

"He's the winner," I saw the mischievous glint in her eyes, "Why not dance for him?" She turned her head to look at her nephew.