Training

>>Amber

My eyes went wide

My heart started pounding. Shock coursed through me like an electric current, my mind reeling as I struggled to process the suddenness of his actions. I had never anticipated this moment, never imagined that our relationship would take such a sudden and unexpected turn.

After all, for now I was only supposed to consider him.

There was a subtle thought in my mind that shocked me at that moment.

Ah,

But right as Ahin was about to reach my lips, a white flash moved from my feet upward, and engulfed me whole. The intensity of it made me close me mind and then I was zapped away

>>Ahin

???

I stared at the empty place in front of me where Amber was standing a second ago in utter confusion. I blinked in bafflement as the remnants of magic faded away.

The whole place went quiet since everyone witnessed the awkward scene. I was the only one left behind so I had to deal with that awkwardness. I couldn't even put it into words how embarrassing that was.

Going in to kiss a girl you like and she just vanishes from existence.

An embarrassed snicker escaped my lips as I sat back down on the counter stool. Placing my elbows on the counter, I buried my face in my hands and let out a muffled, "God..."

Everyone else decided it was best to just let me drown in my misery and they continued with their work, which I was very grateful for, because I surely couldn't have dealt with anyone, if they came over to console me or to talk to me.

But as I sat down though, Rika placed her back on my back and patted me for a second, then continued to sip her juice.

>>Amber

I landed a little above the floor so as the magic disappeared, I fell butt flat on the ground

"Ouch!!" The fall wasn't serious, but it did hurt my bum, "What the hell??" I blinked several times, taking in the familiar scenery in front of me. The wind fluttered the net curtains and it blew past me.

"Enjoying your time with an idiotic oaf I see," Hael's voice made me freeze up

!?!?

"How the hell?" I looked at him and it immediately registered in my mind that I was in his room. I looked at him as he walked towards the door

"Get up," His voice was stern, "We're starting your training." Is he annoyed about something? Wait-

What the hell happened??!?! How the hell can he summon me here at that exact time?!?

"Hael!" I stood up and glared at him, "What did you do?"

He paused and looked back at me, "What did I do?" As usual, he acted innocent.

"Why did you summon me here all of the sudden?" I shook my head at him, "It hasn't been a day."

"Why?" He folded his arms and looked at me, "Did you want to kiss him?"

!!!

My eyes went wide

So he knows!

But how?

"How do you know that?" I glared at him, "How are you spying on me?" I didn't need to ask him 'IF' he was spying on me, the only question was 'How'

"What even made you think I'm spying on you?"