His plan

>>Corvina

His eyes were wide right before the moment the drug ran through his veins and began to fog his senses. He looked into my dark black eyes, trying to understand my motive.

"There's no hidden motive," I whispered, my breath lingering on his lips, "I want you gone," He frowned at my words but before he got the chance to talk back to me, the drug knocked him out.

I guess it was worth its price. It was very expensive but I had a feeling I needed to get the strongest drug to knock him out.

His head fell to the side, moving around before it tapped on my shoulder. I kept my eyes on him, then sighed and got off of him.

"I want to have a peaceful life Hael," I walked to the dressing table and opened the drawer to take out the scroll, "And I hope you have a good one too." I looked back at him. His body leaned onto the table for support and I let out a sigh, "And the only way that's possible, is for us to be as far away from each other as possible."

I glanced at the full moon in the night sky, then moved to get Hael. I grabbed his shirt and threw him on the ground, not roughly though but I had to lay him down so I could do this right. I had spent the whole day in the magic shop to understand how to get this thing done.

After laying Hael flat on the ground, I stared at him. He looked so harmless in the moment and at the same time so handsome, it made my heart tingle.

NO!

This man is going to kill me in the future!! I can't let my feelings get in the way!

I opened the teleportation scroll and placed it on his chest. Then I took off my magic necklace and strapped it around his neck.

I don't know why you came back and gave this back to me, but I hope it doesn't happen again. And I hope my theory is right and all I need to do is send you further away from here. Being in the city might have created doubt in his heart that it was all a trap and he could get caught.

I stood up and stared at him, then at the paper with a large magic symbol on it.

This scroll should land him to the edge of the country. I took out the magic knife I got from the shop and slit my palm, letting my blood fall on the scroll. Since I didn't have much mana, in order to activate something so big, I needed magic infused things and my blood. These four things cost me a fortune but as long as it works, I can let it slide.

The symbol on the scroll glowed as my blood infused in the lines.

I took a few steps back and looked as a large symbol, the same kind that was on the paper, appear right under Hael, glowing white.

And then the next moment, a flash appeared and Hael was out of sight. I held my bleeding palm with my other hand as thoughts of what to do next appeared in my mind.

I'll need to go and talk to my father soon too.

***

"Come in," My father replied to my knocks and I opened the door to walk into his office.

"Father," I greeted him but he only spared me a glance.

"What do you want?" His voice was cold. He never liked me and he doesn't like me now either. To him, I was just a burden. I had nothing special to offer unlike my brother who was a skilled knight. I only had enough mana that I was able to keep Hael in place with my necklace.

Other than that, I was useless.

"I wanted to ask if it was possible to sell Hael to someone else." I sent Hael to the border, that's a ten day horse ride. It's already been more than a day since I used the teleportation scroll and word is bound to get out that Hael is gone. I need to do something so that no one goes after him.