You have to stay

>>Amber

The fire burned their dresses and started to expose their skin. Their screams grew louder while I watched them.

Look, I could run to fetch someone, but the thing is, I can't run. So that's not going to work out. And with this amount of screaming, they will eventually summon people here anyway.

But, the only downside is, I can't let any of them get seriously hurt.

"Hael," I called his name, "You should stop," I knew it was him. I don't know anyone else bold and crazy enough to do this. I don't see him, but I know he's perfectly able to do stuff like this while being out of sight.

"There!" I noticed some people entering the garden from the corridors, "The screams are coming from there!" It was a butler. Must be a royal staff member.

Rumbling

Hmm? There was the sound of rumbling.

The sound made me look up and I noticed dark clouds above the girls.

!!!

These were definitely magic clouds. I stepped even further back, away from the area that the clouds were covering. And just the next moment like a deluge from the clouds, the water cascaded down upon them, drenching them completely and extinguishing the flames in an instant.

A number of people came running towards us while I waved my hand to move away the steam that the rain caused.

As the smoke cleared and the water settled, the once-proud bullies stood before us, their clothes clinging to their bodies in a soggy mess. Oh? They were able to move now. I guess Hael finished all his spells together.

"Are you alright!" The staff members along with some noblemen came over to see what had happened but the moment the steam subsided, everyone paused.

The men stared at the women who were in confusion and pain. I glanced at their legs.

Those are some serious burns, but I don't think they've noticed them fully yet.

"I can move," Thorn said, and the girls looked at each other, then froze. They could now see what kind of sorry and compromising state they were in. It's something in the aristocratic world that can be called as being naked. The outer wear was completely burned off while their legs were utterly exposed.

The staff and the noblemen who came weren't sure what to do, so they all watched.

Typical men,

Humiliation painted the faces of the girls as they scrambled to cover themselves.

"AHHHH!!!" Ravioli and Honey screamed, their dignity shattered by the unexpected turn of events but the others glared at them for screaming at a time like this!

The onlookers gasped in disbelief at the spectacle before them, their murmurs of shock and awe filling the air. It was a sight to behold. I mean, they were all in their prime and had great figures.

"Um,"

"Are you okay?"

As the crowd moved forward to offer aid and support, my ex-friends scattered in different directions, their faces flushed with embarrassment and shame.

"Don't come near me!" Rize was the first one to run towards the corridor, "Stay away!!" The men stopped while the other ladies ran as well. They stumbled and tripped over themselves, desperately attempting to cover their exposed forms as they fled the scene in disgrace.

This is something they won't be able to forget for a lifetime. Maybe the humiliation of this incident will tone them down too. I know normally, one wouldn't think something like this would happen, but you also won't ever become a victim of a situation like this if you don't go and bully people for no reason at all.