Once again

>>Corvina

I shot my eyes open, gasping and sweating like crazy. I sat up on an unfamiliar yet oddly familiar bed.

"Oh God..." I felt the sweat go down my neck and I wiped it with my hands, "I thought that truck killed me." I shook my head and let out a breath of relief, "Oh My God," My breathing was ragged.

I thought my second life was going to be short as well.

I closed my eyes and let out a deep breath.

"My Lady?" Someone seemed to be talking to me, "My Lady, are you up?" I heard someone walking towards me, but-

My Lady?

Who?

Me?

Nobody calls me that in this life though.

"My Lady, if you're up it's time you get changed and go down to fetch your manservant."

!!!

I shot my eyes open and looked at the woman standing by the large bed I was on.

"Tracy?" I recognized the maid immediately. How could I ever forget that face. She was my maid in my first life, an awfully rude one at that.

"Yes," She stared at me, "Would you hurry up, I have other things to do."

I stared at her

She was my maid in my first life... But I died. Hael killed the whole manor when I turned 18 and I reincarnated in modern times. Into a normal family and lived a pretty decent life. I just got a job too, so why the hell is Tracy standing in front of me-

I paused

Then looked around

The room was familiar. So familiar it felt nostalgic

...

I felt my skin stand up as my eyes wandered around.

I jumped out of the bed

Oh No!!

I ran towards the full length mirror that was always in the corner of the room by the big window

I stopped in front of it and stared at the jet black-haired girl with pale white skin staring right back at me with those dark, night like eyes

"Ah Shit,"

***

Tracy was setting my clothes after I took a bath and changed clothes. No matter how much I wanted this to be a dream, it wasn't. I had stared at myself in the mirror long enough to know that I was back to being 'Corvina'

A girl so desperate for love, she ended up turning into a monster who tortured the man she wanted.

I let out a sigh

I was very happy in my second life. I lived like a normal person, had a loving family and good friends. I was only twenty four years old and I died again. Am I destined to love short lives or what?

...

Funnily enough, I hit my head on the wall when I slipped on the pavement when I was going to work in the morning. That's when all my past memories, memories of this life, came back to me. I was so ashamed of how I lived my life that I ended up not going to work and went for a drink.

I drank the whole day, ignored calls from work and at night when I was about to black out from all the drinking I decided to go home.

But somehow I ended up crossing the road without looking and didn't even notice a truck coming my way. I was so drunk, I barely even heard the honks.