Incarus

POV: Adam

My eyes slowly opened, they felt so heavy. I managed to fully open them to see Ace's face inches from mine, behind him was Lucifer who was covering Ace and I in his big wings. My brain registered the jolt that shot through my body. Oh... My stomach dropped and I felt nauseous. Fuck I need to puke...but I can barely move... I felt a soft hand on my face, Ace looking at me concerned. "Love what's wrong?" He asked and I covered my mouth. "Oh fuck...just hold on!" He sprang up suddenly, waking up Lucifer. "What's wrong?!" Lucifer sat up, on high alert. Ace rushed off the bed and pretty much lifted me up on his good shoulder. "Preparing for an upchuck" he dragged me to the bathroom, placing me gently on the floor in front of the toilet, lifting the seat.

I felt my whole body lurch, my arms death gripping the porcelain. Ace sat on the edge of the tub, rubbing soothing circles on my shoulders, being extremely careful. Lucifer leaned in the door way with major bed-head. I puked violently, my whole being shaking from the force. It burned...badly. It kept coming too...FUCK make it stop...please..I silently begged for any form of mercy from my body. Ace stroked my hair lightly and murmured comforting words. "That's it...you're okay..." his voice behind my heaving.

After about 20 minutes, it finally stopped, my form going a bit limp against the toilet. I rested my head on one arm and sniffled. My throat on fire along with my nose. I let out a hard whimper...I couldn't hold it back...everything hurt so bad...there was no time for my bloated fuckin ego. My ears rang a little and I spaced out. Ace gently placed a cool damp rag on his forehead, Lucifer leaving to get some water. "Shhh..." Ace was now next to me on the floor, his head on my shoulder and began to rub my thigh comfortingly. I coughed a bit and managed to get my voice back. "Ace...all that really happened didn't it?" It was raw and barely audible. I felt him nod and a whispered 'Yea...'

Lucifer walked back in, taking the spot on the edge of the tub holding a cup of water. "Thanks hun" Ace lightly draped his arm across my waist helping me sit up. Lucifer smiled sadly and helped me drink from the cup. He cupped my face lightly and stroked his thumb across my cheek. "That better?" He asked and I nodded, the water feeling amazing on my throat. Ace let me lean on him, my body finally somewhat relaxing. "Adam..." Lucifer spoke softly. I looked up, locking eyes with his. I felt my final emotional wall crumbling as tears poured fiercely down my face. "I know...I know..." Lucifer bent over wiping the tears and rested his forehead on mine lightly. I couldn't stop crying, my whole existence gone.

Lucifer kissed me softly, my eyes widened. We haven't kissed in....a very long time...I-I missed this...I kissed back desperately wanting him to take all my pain away, knowing deep down he couldn't fully. Ace remained still at my side, making sure I was stable. "Can you stand?" Lucifer asked after breaking the kiss. I looked down unsure. "When you're ready okay?" Ace said and nuzzled his head against my shoulder. We were all quiet for a bit until Lucifer's phone rang. "Charlie?" Ace asked and Lucifer nodded answering it.

"Sweetie, what's up?"
"Ah! Uhm...just wanted to check in on ya dad is all" her voice a tad nervous.
"I'm okay...with Ace and Adam actually..." he put her on speaker.
"Oh! Ace I hope your shoulder is doing okay...and Adam I'm-...Dad told us what happened...don't lose hope! When you're feeling up for it, we'll all get together okay? Oh! And we'll stop the angels...I give my word!" She boasted confidently.

My heart panged in guilt. She was her father's daughter...I took a hitched breath.

"L-Look foward to it Charlie...a-and I'm sorry...for the way I treated you lot..." my voice still raw from throwing up.
"Oh my no, after dad explained everything to us...I understand why" she said and Lucifer smiled.
"Needa go kiddo, talk to you later"
"Okay dad. Bye guys!"
We all said bye before Lucifer hung up and sighed.

"Luci..." I looked up at him. "Charlie is really something...unlike me...you had a great child...I'm..I'm sorry for being so fuckin bitter...about Lilith...then Eve...even assuming you took Ace from me...I-" my voice drops and I felt another kiss on my lips. "Man you do talk a lot huh?" Lucifer chuckled and so did Ace. My face getting redder than it already was. "Oh shut it..." I muttered. "Babes..ya sure you're not uncomfortable?" I glanced back at Ace, who was contorted in my lap. "A little but are you ready to go back to the bed?" he asked and I nodded.

I one fell swoop, both of them hoisted me up on my feet. I felt a bit unbalanced with the weight of my wings gone. All three of them made it to the big bed and Ace made sure to prop up the pillows for him. He was overwhelmed by the loving gestures each of them did for him. Gotta admit he was definitely out of his element here. Ace stretched and sighed, wincing at the injured shoulder. "You ran in a horde of spear-welding angels for me? How romantic babes" I chuckled a bit and he rolled his eyes. Lucifer snorted a bit as well.

"Hey it was that or let your fat ass bleed out in the courtroom" he placed a hand on his hip and looked at me. "Yeah Yeah" I waved my hand dismissively. I missed our banters...I missed feeling free to showed some emotion...not be such a fuckin bastard all the time to protect myself... "Well I'll change Adam's wraps, Ace you should shower, clean the injury hmm?" Ace sighed but did as he said. Ace was always submissive in domestic settings, I wasn't surprised when he subbed for Lucifer. Me on the other hand...I dunno never really thought about it in a setting like this...

"Don't get into trouble ya hear?" Ace picked out a change of clothes, casual ones and headed into the bathroom. Soon we both heard the shower running. "Now let's re wrap that wound of yours hmm?" Lucifer smiled and helped me sit up. My mind running laps and his hands touched my bare chest. My face burned slightly. Lucifer glanced up and raised an eyebrow. "What love? No need to be nervous" his voice was teasing. I inhaled sharply and kept my eyes downcast. He began to unwrap the dirty bandages. I whimpered out as air hit my gaping injuries.

Lucifer placed his hands over the wound and a soft gold light shined as he reapplied more healing magic. I sat still for him, wiggling here in there in pain. "Almost done dear..." he said quietly. He finished and started to wrap him up in new gauze and bandages. After doing so, Lucifer hugged me from behind, his face buried in my back gently. "I'm sorry they did this to you...I know they meant everything to you Adam" "Well...not maybe everything..." I whispered and he hummed in agreement.