Like I Did Yesterday

POV: Ace (TW: Depictions of SA/Abuse! Read at own risk!)

I pushed them both into the galaxy room pointing to the beds. Adam and Lucifer sat across from one another, I sat in the middle and crossed my legs. "Adam, talk to us...what's wrong...why did you run off like that?" I asked gently and looked at him. He instinctively curled up on himself, eyes a tad distant. "Lucifer asked me...why I was so scared of Lilith and-...I was scared no one would believe me..." his voice small and timid. "About what?" Lucifer leaned back and watched him as well.

Adam swallowed hard and took a breath. "About what she did to me in Eden..." Lucifer and I's eyes widen, things getting more serious. "Adam..." I said cautiously. "It always happened when you both were gone...she hated me...sharing the garden with me...I did my best to keep distance but sometimes she purposefully sought me out..." Adam began to ramble voice wavering a bit. Lucifer and I exchanged looks letting Adam continue. "She'd punch me a lot, liked seeing me cower and flinch...I wouldn't fight back cause deep down I still cared about her ya know? And I didn't wanna get kicked out of Eden...punching...biting...kicking she did it all except when she got bored of that..." his voice barely audible now, his body trembling in response.

Lucifer had a malice behind his eyes. He was livid as was I, of course this shit happened when we separated. "What else Adam...?" Luci's voice tense. Adam tightened his arms around his legs as they were pressed to his chest. "She'd sometimes tied me up, and...uh...used my body for her own pleasure...she didn't really care if I was in pain...or screamed out...she'd normally just gag me..."he whispered and I covered mouth in shock. "Adam why didn't you say anything?" I whimpered out. "Who was gonna believe me? If I told you Ace...and you went to the elders...they wouldn't hear you out, they already didn't like you...and Lucifer well...I was afraid you would think I was trying to get Lilith kicked out of the garden..." he confessed and hid his face.

Lucifer looked up at the stars and galaxies that moved around the ceiling. "I always hid the bruises and scars well...so.." Adam looked over at me and I let the tears that welled up to fall. I sobbed silently into my hands and reached out taking Adam's hand in mine. "I-I...I'm sorry I wasn't there Adam...I always felt off leaving you both together...I should have knew her intentions..." I babbled through tears. Lucifer kept silent but small tears fell off his cheeks. "Ace...it's okay...I'm here now with you guys...that should matter the most..right?" He said a little hopeful. I sniffled and held his hand up to my cheek, nodding silently.

Lucifer leaned over taking Adam's hand and pulled him into his lap, embracing him tightly burying his head in Adam's neck. "I'm so sorry...She made me blind to it...manipulated me into thinking she was the victim...I'm so fucking sorry..." Lucifer muttered. Adam just nuzzled into him and let out a small breath. Lucifer looked up at me, signaling me to let them have some privacy. I nodded and slid off the bed and leaving the room silently.

I walked down the hallway stopping in my tracks, my head down. Suddenly my phone rings, I pulled it out only seeing Vox's contact on the screen. I answered it.

"Vox?"
"Hey I need your help on a passion project of mine..." his voice tense.
"What's in it for me?" I muttered looking out the big window in the hall.
"Keeping that beast form all to yourself? We know of what happened and that you've been training with that asshat" he spat.
"Jealous much? What's this project then?" I rolled my eyes and he scoffed.
"Meet me at the studio, just yourself, no weapons okay?" He said before hanging up.

I looked down at my phone torn between staying or going to see what this is about. I sighed going to the training room grabbing my gear and slid an angelic blade in my boot before taking off toward Vox Tower. I landed on the balcony of the studio, I looked around before I was snatched by Valentino, my arms pinned behind my back hard. "Hello lil' birdy~" he ran the length of his tongue down the side of my neck. I growled and wriggled. "The FUCK is this Val!" I yelled out. "Now now, don't be so feisty mi amor..." he chuckled low and Vox walked in a mischievous smile on his face. "I have a deal for you...whether you take it or not depends on your life..." I blinked in shock. "Voxxy...what?" "Don't call me that...I HAVE to do this.." he muttered and nodded to Val who forced me into one of the couches.

Val held me down from behind the couch, red smoke wrapping around my wrists and wings. I glared at Vox and grit my teeth. "Now cmon Ace it's just business right? Never anything else?" "Seriously? Vox you said yourself we wouldn't work." I rolled my eyes. Vox came over and a deal scroll appeared. "Nothing too crass, just you give half your soul to us, the Vees, for your life and services. Simple right?" he leaned in and smiled. I looked at the enchanted parchment then up at Vox. "That all huh?" I mocked and he short circuited a little. "Bitch you have no options" he growled and shoved a claw into my cheek. I tilted my head and smiled sickenly sweet. I wriggled a bit my hands sliding down reaching my boot.

"You think you're so fucking hot shit just cause you're banging the king of hell!" He ranted throwing his hands up. I fingered at the blade in my boot and held it tight in my fist. "You WILL sign this deal!" Val tightened his grip on my arms enough to bruise.  I flinched and smirked. "Oh I mean if I'm soooo hopeless" I said sarcastically. Vox leaned again, pulling me by the collar to his face. I moved my tied wrists under my legs and with a swipe, I cut one of the cords in the back of Vox's head. It was the one for his eyes. He screamed and fell back, blood on his neck. I tried to make a run for it but Val picked me up by the back of my neck and threw me across the studio. I cough hard and blinked the gold inchor running down my forehead.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!" Vox screamed and stomped over. "You know I'm an overlord now right?" I panted and he stopped in his tracks. "When?" "Till a few weeks ago buddy...you know how much SHIT you'll be in huh?!" I screamed out and laughed. He clenches his fist. "You wanna use me for killing Alastor right? Your weird obsession with that creep?" I locked my eyes with his glitchy ones. "I'll say yes, but on my terms...not yours" I grinned, blood on my lips. Val looked at Vox and he sighed fixing his suit. "Fine...but you will work for ALL 3 of us..." I glared at the floor...knowing I can't get out of this one...

"Fine..." I sighed defeated...another fucking deal between the 3 of us. Vox pulled me up and handed me a pen. I used my tied up hands and signed my name. Half of my soul now owned by the Vees. Valentino smirked and threw me back on the couch. "Your first job will be for me tomorrow my little pequeño polluelo..." he blew smoke in my face and I rolled my eyes. I need to talk to Angel Dust...hopefully he wont spill about my deal...

With that they let me go and waved as I took my leave, holding my head and angel blade in my hands still. I wobbly landed in front of the Hotel. I went in, everyone taken aback at my state. "Angel a word please..." I took one of his arms dragging him to his room. "Ace what da hell?" He looked at me. "I'm scared..." I broke down, my facade dropping. "Hey hey what's wrong, why are you bloody?" He sat me down on his bed grabbing a hand towel wiping the blood away. "Vox called me for a job, when I got there it was a fuckin trap...it was Val and Vox..." Angel's eyes widened. "Vox forced me into a deal with having to service ALL the Vees in exchange for half my soul and....killing Alastor" I whispered and tears held in my eyes. Angel shook his head in disbelief. "Ace you WHAT? You do know they are gonna torture you right? What about Lucifer? Or Adam? Ya know what they'll do when they find out!" I sighed and shook my head. "Alastor still has Luci on a leash..." "Fuck me Ace..."

"I..I'm scared...and I had no way to escape..." I hiccuped and Angel shushed me softly, pulling me into a hug. "We'll figure this out...I promise ya..." he held me and rocked gently.