Porcelain

POV: Lucifer (SA depictions and heavy themes)

Ace has been acting weird as of late. His routine completely changed, now he was out all day and spending way too much time with Angel Dust. Sometimes he wouldn't even come home, staying at the hotel days at a time. Charlie kept hush about why Ace was always there, chalked it up to "Oh he's helping with the hotel"...uh huh sure. He still went to overlord meetings, acting like nothing is wrong. Adam always gives him a piece of his mind to Ace as soon as he lands on the balcony. Which is what was happening now.

"SERIOUSLY ACE?! WHAT'S YOUR DEAL HUH?" Adam's voice rang in the hallway. "I'm not doing this with you Adam" Ace said dismissively and headed toward the training room. I watched them from my workshop and crossed my arms. I will get to the bottom of this. It'll make him might hate me but this has gone on for long enough. "YOU'RE JUST GONNA LEAVE ME AGAIN! HUH?!" Adam's voice strained and partially in his demon form. That's when Ace turned around abruptly and shoved him back hard. "DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT TO ME!" His voice hurt and angry. Adam made a 'tsk' sound and looked away. "Whatever..." he turned and walked to our room without looking back.

Ace's face fell and wiped his eyes, heading to grab his gear and head out. I followed behind him quietly, waiting a little bit after he took off to trail him. Ace was headed into Vox's territory, landing on the balcony of the studio before walking into the building. I landed soon after, changing my form into my usual snake, slipping through a crack in the door. I hid behind a potted plant and watched. Ace was changing into...was that women's lingerie? Is he cheating on us?! I kept watch as the door busted open, Vox and Valentino sauntering in, smiling at Ace. "What a doll you make mi amor~" Val came up and grabbed Ace's shoulders, him instantly flinching. Wait...no he's working for the Vees?!...Vox leaned in and lifted Ace's chin up making him look up. "So today you will make advertisements for the lovely businesses we've been working so hard to promote. The fight ring, which you WILL be the headliner for and Garden, our new burlesque club." He pinched Ace's cheeks before letting him go.

What the fuck is going on here?! Clubs...advertisements? An underground fighting ring!? "Angel will help you in the commercial, he's been lacking in sales lately" Val growled and waved his hands, the glowing red leash and collar appearing around Ace's neck. No...he didn't...please tell me he didn't...Val led Ace out of the dressing room by the wrist. I slithered through the door before it closed. My temper flared as Val shover Ace onto set, nearly falling into one of the props. Angel looked at Ace in worry before taking a breath. "Alright let's take it from the top!" Val threw himself in his director chair and crossed his legs. I watched as Angel and Ace worked with on another. I felt my blood boil as I witnessed it all. Every stutter of the script was met with hits and punches and redone again.

After the shoot was finished, they were dismissed, Angel took Ace into his dressing room when Val was distracted. I took my leave to follow them, slipping behind another plant in Angel's dressing room. "Ace, how long are you gonna keep this from them? Once that commercial airs...-" Angel started but was cut off by Ace. "You think I don't know that! There's nothing I can do Angel...and I'm no closer to my goal than I was...but I can't do that to Char...killing Alastor? Cmon..." his voice trailed off and covered his face. Kill Alastor!? Was that his side of the deal? In exchange for what...? "Ace...you're dating the king of hell...talk to Lucifer..." "He has his part of his own deal, I'm not gonna cause them trouble...I can do this on my own" Angel sighed and grabbed foundation to cover up some of the bruises. "Well, you need to show at the opening of the fight ring tonight...Val made me the ring 'girl' so I'll be there with ya okay?" He tucked a strand of hair behind Ace's ear.

I watched them take care of one another before they gathered their stuff to head to the hotel. I slithered out of the studio and transformed back, my heart ached at this information. I took off and followed them to the hotel just to walk into a fucking mess. Fucking for all that's holy Adam...He was throwing a fit in the lobby, pointing between Angel and Ace, who were not in the mood. "Guys cmon let's relax okay?" Charlie tried to settle down everyone. "No! Why are yall always together huh?!" Adam gestured at the two. "Adam seriously? Ace is helping me out with business, you don't even trust him?" Angel raised and eyebrow and Adam sat there fuming.

I walked in and Charlie came up to me. "Dad! Oh thank god...what is happening?" She held my arm. I gave her a forced smile and stepped in, pulling Adam's arm. "Relax, Ace isn't cheating on us Adam" "Uhuh...you're one to talk" Okay...ouch...He pulled his arm away from me. "My my~ look at this scandal~" Alastor's voice came from the common area, pointing at the tv that was on. Everyone turned to look, there on the screen was the commercial for the club that functioned as a burlesque and fight club. After it ended, they turned to look at Ace and Angel, who held Ace's hand as he was visibly trembling.

"Ace? What was that?" Vaggie looked at him concerned. Adam was stunned into silence, which had me worried. Ace took a step back preparing to flee. I needed to stop him from doing so, I swiftly moved forward taking his wrist a little more force than I intended, causing him to flinch. "We need to talk..." I meet his eyes and his eyes widened. Charlie took Adam's hand and lead him upstairs to the small meeting room. I followed holding Ace and had Angel join us.

"I found out...cause I followed you after you left the estate..." I had my arms crossed leaning against the table. "Angel, how long did you know about this deal?" I asked and he sighed. "Since he made it, he came to me in tears about it...he was tricked into it by Vox, thought it was another hit list but they attacked him and forced him into the deal to keep his monster form hush hush...and his part of the deal was killing Alastor" Ace was looking out the window hugging himself, his wings curling around him. Adam shook his head. "A deal? Another fucking deal!" "Wait...kill Alastor?" Charlie's eyes look conflicted.

"I wasn't actually going to do it...I just figured I'd wait it out while Lucifer finished his deal with Alastor...before I told you guys..." Ace's voice was barely audible. "Then what? Be used and abused while we watch? Really Ace? I stood complacent the first time you were tortured, I won't do it again" Adam's voice came out stern and serious. I looked over at him, surprised at his tone shift. "So you sold part of your soul...to the Vees?" Charlie's voice was quiet. "Yeah...so I'm gonna continue to play my part...whether you like it or not...I'm not throwing any one into the fire except myself okay?" Ace tightened his grip, hugging himself more.

Angel looked at me. "I will be with him all the way, that I can promise okay?" He took my hand and nodded. I sighed and nodded back to him. "Sure, at least someone will watch over him..." my voice sounding way tired than before. We sat there in silence before Adam spoke up. "I am going tonight" we all turned to him and I sighed. "Adam that's a horrible idea-" "NO! I'm fucking going to that fucking fight ring tonight!" He walked up to Ace, turning him around. "Will you STOP taking on shit by yourself?! If you're going through with this, at least let me help damn it!" He shook Ace by the shoulders. "If you wish it..." Ace had no emotions in his eyes, the bruises on his face just barely there under the foundation. Adam's lips when into a straight line before smudging off some of the make up. "I do...so let me will you?" He cupped his face and Ace sighed.

After some time, everyone cleared out of the meeting room except me and Ace. I stood next to him looking out the big window. I held his hand and leaned my head on his arm. "I'm sorry Ace..." I whispered and he glanced down at me. "Why? This was my own fault..." "I'm sorry you couldn't come to me..." He hummed and sighed. "I wanted to but-" I stoped him by placing a kiss on his lips softly. "I'll come with Adam tonight, I promise we won't make a scene...okay?" "Okay..."