Vending Machine of Love

POV: Lucifer

Music blasted throughout the hotel, sinners of all kinds filled the lobby and bar, I smiled looking around the room taking it all in. It felt nice to unwind and relax. It was a new day for Hell, sure there were much more down the road but for now we bask in our victory. I took a sip of my rum and coke, watching the makeshift dance floor in the lobby. Charlie and Vaggie were jumping to the beat of the music together. I'm so happy she found someone who loves her so much. I looked over to Angel who was helping Husk out at the bar, dancing as he poured drinks for everyone.

I searched the room again and found Ace and Adam dancing together on the dance floor, their arms around each other as they enjoyed the music, they never looked so happy. I smiled as I nursed my drink watching them. I felt a chill as a figure appeared next to me. I glared at the figure. "What do you want?" I muttered. "They look like they're enjoying themselves~ Why not you my king?" Alastor leaned over smiling. "Who said I wasn't?" I rolled my eyes and he shifted his weight. "Well you're here by yourself, not joining in the crowd is all~" he inquired and nudged me. I glared at him again. "Seriously what do you want?" I said through grit teeth. "Oh~ nothing honestly my highness. I'm not acting on our deal yet if that's what you think~" he held his hands up in defense. "Uh huh..well if you don't mind" I took a step forward. He stopped me with that dumb staff of his. "Wait~ I wanted to say...you making Ace an Overlord was a very risky stunt...be careful of that choice hmm?" He glared at me before letting me walk away.

"Luci!" Adam called running up to him dragging Ace behind him. I smiled up at them. "Having fun?" They both nodded and held their hands out to me. "Whoa Whoa me dance? Nope not happening" I laughed. "Come ooooon Luci, let loose for once huh?!" Adam threw his arms up and looked at him with big eyes. Ace nodded in agreement and tugging on my arm. "Come on I wanna dance with my partners!" He whined and pouted. I sighed giving in, placing my drink on the nearby table. They each took my hands and lead me to the middle of the dance floor, jumping to the beat and moving their bodies. I haven't danced in a long time, so I was a tad stiff as I moved like they did. Adam was a bit heavy with his dancing while Ace was more loose and flowing.

I smiled big, enjoying this moment. Ace let his hair down and moved around Adam as he twirled him, Ace coming over and spinning me laughing. Most sinners stopped to watch, surprised the King of Hell was dancing at a party. Charlie smiled over at us and held her hands to her heart, moved by seeing her Dad so happy. We danced for some time, I finally got tired excusing myself to go sit down next to Vaggie on the couch. "You having fun?" She asked as she sipped a drink. "Yeah.." I smiled at her, panting a bit from all the activity.

We watched the dance floor, it slowly dying down with slower music, more soft. Adam and Ace were slow dancing to a song that was from Earth, it was called "Somewhere Only We Know" I believe. Adam held Ace softly as they danced, Ace's head on his shoulder. They deserved this...this freedom and happiness they never had in Eden...or in heaven...so much had been taken from them and now they are back in each other's arms. My heart ached a little, looking down at my old wedding band, I had a new life...with my daughter, with Adam, and Ace...Lilith a distant memory now.

I pulled the ring off and shoved it in my pocket. That Lucifer was no more, I was someone new with the people I fought so hard to keep by my side. I smiled sadly and looked back up. The dance floor now emptier, the party dying down. I looked around spotting Adam and Ace by the bar, talking. I got up and made my way over. "Luci!" Adam pulled me into a hug and I kissed his cheek lightly. "Time to head home?" I asked and Ace whined. "Aweee" I smiled at him. "I have a surprise for you guys...unless you don't want it?" I smiled smugly, knowing they'd both give in. They begged him to see the surprise and I chuckled as I opened a portal back home.

I lead them to a new room in the castle, the doors big and made from thick wood. It painted a navy color with spots of white, symbolizing stars. "I've been working on this for a while..." I opened the doors ushering them in. Ace gasped looking up, covering his mouth is awe. Adam blinked, eyes big with amazement. All around the room were stars and galaxies, each one more unique than the other. All floating up in the air of the room. They twinkled and shined. Pillows and blankets covered the beds on the floor, the room dim except for the stars above. "Lucifer...this is so beautiful" Ace said breathlessly. I took their hands leading them to the beds in the center of the room.

They both looked at me curiously. "It came to me at the party, watching you both dance...so free and happy...I realized I'm apart of that happiness...I found me...in you guys..." I started and they looked at one another than me again. "I love you both so much...I want you to be in my life...by my side...for a long time..." my voice wavered with emotion. I placed one hand on each of their shoulders. "You both deserve happiness, deserve love and freedom..." I smiled. Adam glanced down at my hand and blinked. "Lucifer...you're not wearing your ring" he said slowly. I chuckled a little. "Yeah cause that was part of my past life...that was me years ago but not now...now I have a life I want to live...with you both" I tilted my head, Adam's eyes shined a little with unshed tears. "But Lilith..." Ace started but I squeezed his shoulder. "Is never gonna come back...I realized that my life is in front of me...what it always was..." I tucked a stray hair behind Ace's ear. He smiled and Adam did as well.

"This room is for us...or just if you wanna decompress...or other things" I winked at them, they both flushed at the thought of it.  "Come on, let's go to get comfy and in bed, I have a special day planned tomorrow" I helped them up as they followed me to our room. Undressing haphazardly and throwing themselves on the bed play fighting with one another till I laid down in the middle, pulling them both to me kissing the tops of their heads. "I love you both..." "We love you too Luci" Adam piped up before getting cozy, falling asleep fast. Ace was next to fall asleep and I smiled, soon being pulled by sleep.