Isn't Lovely

POV: Ace (Sexual themes of oral sex and water sports)

I sat in the galaxy room for a day or so, scared to turn into that thing again. Getting up, I rubbed the back of my neck my body still sore from transforming. Adam came in yesterday begging me to come out of the room. I couldn't say no to him, he was a master at the puppy eyes as much as he'll never admit to it. I poked my head out looking into the hallway. Due to my, uhm...'problem' Lucifer met with Carmilla to explain my absence from the Overlord meeting. Charlie had been blowing up our phones since we've gotten back.

I shuffled out and sighed, making my way to the kitchen pretty much starving. Digging through the pantry I pulled out some cereal, an earth brand Adam and I both loved, Fruity Pebbles or whatever. I poured myself a bowl and ate it with a satisfying hum. "Knew you'd crawl out eventually" Adam chuckled coming into to kitchen. "I was hungry...what are you up to?" I shoved another spoonful in my mouth. "Ah ya know, just playing my guitar, I did want to go visit Charlie but Lucifer wanted all of us to do that" he plopped down at the bar and held a his head in one hand. That makes sense I guess...I missed Char's energy...

"Well I need to shower, wanna join me?" I put the empty bowl in the sink and gave Adam a small smile. Adam raised an eyebrow and smirked. "Would I ever refuse that offer?" "Pft no, I'd be very offended if you did" I laughed and went over pulling him off the stool, taking his arm and walking down the hall to our room. "Eager are we?" "Shuddup-" I crashed my lips with his, pulling him into the bathroom with me. He kissed back just as hungry, meeting my energy. I nipped at his bottom lip and hummed as he opened his mouth, our tongues wrestling each others for dominance, him winning of course.

I felt his arms feel me up and his hands slipped under my shirt before he nearly ripped it off my body. I buried my hand in his hair, the other gripping around his neck. Adam pushed me against the counter, still heavily making out with me. Next off was Adam's shirt, then my pants and boxers, ending in Adam finally kicking off his jeans and boxers. We pulled away briefly, panting hard, lips bleeding a little from the rough kissing and nibbling. "Fuck babes..." Adam smirked and ran his hand through my hair. Leaning over, I bit into his clavicle. He hissed pulling my hair a bit and let out a breathy moan. Blood dripped from the bite and down his bare chest. I lapped it up and hummed in want. "Always tastes so good, who needs some dumb apple" Adam flushed a bit and forced me down on my knees, his erection in my face.

"Then have some more~" he said, a low rumble in his throat. My eyes half lidded in lust looking at his dick. Inhaling the rank musk of his crotch, something feral switching in my brain as I took it in my hands and licked the tip a little, getting a shiver from Adam in return. A sly glint in my eyes as I grabbed his hip dips, forcing him more into the counter. I swallowed down his length in a swift movement. A soft yelp came from him as his hands returned to my hair. I rolled my tongue over his shaft and took him a bit deeper, drool dripping from the corners of my mouth. "You're waaaay too good at this" he praised bucking his hips more. I kept bobbing, my mouth being absolutely fucked. Teasing his balls lightly as I deep throated every other bob. Adam melting like putty above me.

I contracted my throat a bit, his cock twitching in the back of my throat. "A-Ace...I'm gonna-" he panted out, face red and body heating up. Making my movements more aggressive and faster, Adam pulled my hair forcing me completely shoving his cock into my throat. Hot thick warm cum filled my mouth, the load completely filling my mouth. He smirked leaning down and used his fingers to pinch my nose closed. "You better swallow that..." his voice deep and demanding. My eyes met his as I swallowed the load down, some dripping from the sides of my mouth. I bobbed a few times cleaning him off before popping off of him. "Look at that! Didn't even have to ask you, good boy" he rubbed his thumb across my cheek smiling.

I licked my lips and leaned back smiling too. "Cmere" Adam pulled me up and lifted me in his arms placing me onto the marble counter. Before I can even register what was happening, he forced my legs open before shoving his head into my crotch. "Ah Adam!" I yelped out as a shudder went down my body as he sucked on my small dick. With the hormones I take, it gave me bottom growth. Sure, it wasn't an actual dick but, it was close, and Adam was enjoying sucking on it. It was my turn to bury my hands in his hair, letting him devour me. My legs were being forced open, his hands gripping my thick inner thighs.

Adam hummed as he rolled his tongue over a particular sensitive spot. I jumped a little and moaned out, my head laying back on the mirror. A warm sensation was building in my groin and I whimpered softly. He pulled up briefly to lock eyes with me. "You gonna cum for me?" He chuckled, using the tip of his tongue to flick the tip of my small T-dick. I panted softly wriggling in my spot. He pulled away and used his fingers to stroke my dick, his warm tongue rolling over the tip. I whined hard, hips bucking.

I felt the warm sensation again, it almost ready for release. "You look so amazing like this..." Adam tilted his head, enjoying my writhing. His fingers moved faster along with his tongue, it finally being too much I arched my back as I came hard. I squirted all onto his hand, some dripping down the counter onto the tile floor. Adam chuckled as he licked a couple fingers before coming up leaning over me, shoving his fingers in my mouth to clean them off. I did, enjoying my own taste on him.

"Now let's go shower huh? Also probably clean this up hmm?" He nibbled my ear playfully before taking my face in his hands pulling me into a hard kiss. I hummed satisfied and he helped me off the counter. We cleaned up the mess before hopping into a much needed shower.