Hells Coming With Me

POV: Ace (Heavy themes/gore/mention of bodily fluids)

We never went back to the estate last night, we partied like it was our last night alive, at least they did. I was up in the war room, staring up at the sky through the big window, a glass of rum in my hand. Each on of them tried to get me to join them, the last one being Husk who just left a bottle of rum for me and left. I waited for the sky to rip open for hours now, the number on the embassy tower reaching zero. All the cannibals were ready down on the ground, excited for the feast on exorcist angels.

I leaned against the window waiting, drinking my rum when suddenly there was a loud noise from above. I looked up immediately and saw the golden portal appear, it tearing open revealing heaven from the other side. I dropped my glass, it shattering onto the wooden floor. I turned and started running downstairs, taking two at a time. "IT'S TIME!" I screamed out catching everyone's attention. "Fuck! Cmon' lets go!" Vaggie got up and started handing out weapons to everyone. They were all in battle outfits and rushed out the front doors of the hotel. We all ran outside looking up, a horde of exorcists pouring out. "Get ready guys!" Charlie called out, everyone taking positions around the hotel. Alastor up on the roof, Adam next to me and Lucifer up in the air above us.

There leading the horde was Lute, dressed in harder looking armor than her usual, she also held a new sword in her hands as she hung over watching us. The battle started in a flash, angels diving down and fighting the sinners and cannibals. I pop shotted some out of the sky as the dove, Lucifer occasionally dive bombing onto some as they charged. Blood and inchor spattered everywhere. Organs and body extremities all over the ground. As I was taking another shot, I spotted Adam in my scope charging to head upstairs to the roof. The fuck does he think he's doing!? I slung my rifle around myself and followed taking a spear from a fallen exorcist. "ADAM!" I called out as I ran after him.

Lucifer looked up from killing another exorcist by decapitation. "Ace!" He called out after me but I didn't even turn around as I chased Adam up to the roof. Alastor was nowhere to be seen, bodies of angels covering the roof. "LUTE!" Adam screamed up at the angel hovering the battlefield. She turned her head and in a swift motion charged at Adam, who just managed to catch her sword on his spear. "Look at this, pretty ironic huh?" She laughed as they pushed for dominance. "Shut up you fucking cunt!" Adam growled between his teeth, shoving her back giving them distance. I got to the roof and panted watching them fight.

They threw blows to one another in unison, they were fairly well matched until I spotted a second dagger in her boot and ran to intervene. "Adam let me help!" "NO! THIS IS MY FIGHT!" He yelled out causing me to stop in my tracks. Lute laughed as she threw her sword down, catching Adam on the arm causing him to yelp out. "Disgusting red sin flows through you now, cmon now Adam don't you miss heaven? What do they have to offer you hmm?" She taunted, hovering over Adam as he held him arm which was now bleeding into his robes. He panted softly and smirked up at her. "I have everything I've ever wanted, you're nothing but a pathetic tool, what are you getting outta this huh?" He barked back and I gripped the spear I took. "Killing you, a fucking thorn in my side since you became my boss" she drew her sword slashing at Adam again, him now falling to his knees, Lute using the tip of her blade to make him look up at her.

I needed to do something, fuck his request. I kneeled down and aimed the speaker like I would my rifle. In a swift action, the spear flew, piercing the air till it stuck in between Lute's armor of her shoulder and arm carrying her sword. "FUCK!" She cried out, her weapon clattering to the ground as she held her arm, the spear clean in her arm. Adam looked over and shook his head. "NO! YOUR FIGHTING ME LUTE!" He stood up, jumping forward and grabbing the blade right when she lunged. The wrestled with the sword, the blade slicing them in turns. I went to run and stop the scuffle pulling them off one another. Adam taking the sword and Lute growling grabbing at her boot.

It was fast, the pain was excruciating. It was an angel weapon after all. I suddenly dropped to my knees in front of Adam. His face was one that would be burned into my head. He had blood and inchor on his face, his expression in shock, mouth parted right before a scream rang out. Time felt it stopped as I dropped to the floor, my wings dropping from attempting to protect Adam. I hit the floor with a hard thud, my hands shook as I felt my abdomen, a glittering blade pierced through. I coughed, inchor dripping down my chin. "ACE!" Adam's voice seemed far away. My vision blurred as I tried to stay conscious.

POV: Adam

I was shaking, my anger and rage boiling as I knelt next to Ace. No...no non nononoo...I'm not having anyone else TAKEN from me AGAIN! I felt a rush of raw energy enveloping me. Lute looked worried and backed away unsure of what was happening. I felt horns elongating from my skull and my hands turn into large claws, my teeth growing sharper. My rage at an all time high and a ball of fire burned in my stomach. I got up and took a step towards Lute, my anger blinding me. I charged at her full force, us both slamming into the hotel's sign. She spat out more inchor, trying to get back up but I slammed her back down into the concrete, her body making a small crater into it. "You TOOK my wings and the LOVE of my FUCKING LIFE, now I'm going to TAKE your fucking LIFE!" I growled out throwing a solid punch, then another, and another. She screamed for her life, but I didn't care. I kept slamming her into the ground, inchor covering my fists.

"A-Adam....stop...that's e...enough" I stopped immediately turning to see Ace sadly smiling at him from the ground. My powers fading slowly and turned back to Lute, she was almost unrecognizable and almost a bloodied pile of meat. I shook my head backing up out of the crater, tears pouring down my face fiercely. I dropped to my knees and let out a feral scream, catching the attention of Lucifer. He immediately came to me and gasped covering his mouth looking at the remains of Lute then over to Ace. "A-Ace? Fuck...fuck-" Lucifer's voice trembled scared. I scooted over and hiccuped hard gripping Ace's hand. "He..Hey don't cry Addy" he coughed a chuckle. "Shuddup..." I cried.

"Well Well~ how the tables turned huh?" Alastor's voice came from behind Ace's body. Lucifer glared at the radio demon and his jaw clenched. "Help us you fucker!" I yelled out in frustration. "Oh my dear boy I can but only with a simple deal, if one is willing to make it hmm?" He leaned over Ace's body and held out his hand. "What's the conditions?" Lucifer asked and I looked at him in disbelief. "I save your precious birdy, in return I will need a favor of you at any point from now, don't worry you wont NEED to hurt anyone~" Alastor smiled and leaned in more. Lucifer stared at it and looked back at Ace. "Lucifer no!" I reached over but he grabbed Alastor's hand, a burst of magic came from the handshake. Everyone looked up to the roof, an uneasy feeling spreading across the battlefield.

"Now-...help me" Lucifer growled and Alastor snapped his fingers, the spear fading from Ace's torso, he moved slightly showing clear signs of life but in a coma like state. "Give the poor thing time, that much trauma to the body takes a lot to recover no?" He smiled, happy at the outcome. I stared at Lucifer and shook my head. "No...why Luci?" "I had to...you know that..." his voice broken but stern. I wiped my eyes and went to pick Ace up gently. "It's over...for now at least..." I held him bridal style in my arms. "We need to get reins on those powers of yours..." Lucifer got up and picked up Lute's sword walking past me leading the way.

We made our way down to the others, Charlie ran up to us. "Oh my! Is he-?" She covered her mouth and I shook my head no. "You father took a fucking deal..." I muttered. "W-What!? Dad why?" Lucifer turned from his daughter. "To fucking save him Charlie...I needed help...Ace would be fucking dead and I cannot lose anyone else!" He barked and held himself in his wings. Charlie became silent and looked over at me. I shook my head and sighed. "It's over....we have a place to clean...lick our wounds right?" Vaggie came and hugged her girlfriend from behind. Charlie nodded and turned to address the crowd. Lucifer opened a portal and gestured me to go through it. We stepped in and walked into an infirmary that was located in the estate.

I placed Ace on one of the beds, Imps immediately taking care of him. I sat on the other bed next to him, my adrenaline finally dying down. Lucifer grabbed a kit and walked over sitting in front of me. His eyes darker than I've seen them as he disrobed me to address the damage. My arms having the most gruesome of wounds needing attention. Lucifer worked in silence, yet his touches gentle as he worked. I kept my mouth shut till he was finished, letting out a whispered 'thanks luci'. He nodded and placed a shaken kiss on my lips before getting up and placing a kiss on Ace's forehead then leaving the room. I looked back down, unable to register what all transpired just moments earlier. I laid back on the bed, my body heavy and lethargic. In minutes, I was asleep, a nurse imp covering me with a blanket before leaving the room.