Caraphernelia

POV: Ace

It's been about a week since Adam lost his wings. It was a fucking rough ride for all of us. Adam had a big habit of falling back on hard habits when stressed or has pent up emotions. It was like he was stir crazy, especially since leaving the estate was still pretty risky. I sighed taking more of the harsh hits from Adam's outbursts and I had to get through to this emotionally constipated buttwipe.

"This stick up your ass needs to be gone Adam" I crossed my arms and looked at him. He has been pacing the halls for 3 hours. "Shuddup ...I dunno man, I miss my music..." he sighed crossing his arms as well and huffs, a small pout on his lips. Wait...music? "I didn't know you played...what kind of music?" I asked interested. His eyes lit up at the chance to yap about his favorite thing. "Oh! Up in heaven I had a rock band and shit, drummer was a dickweed tho, anyway yeah I played guitar! I had the sickest fuckin guitar and-" realization hit him, he instantly deflated. "My guitar..." his voice was soft and sad.

"Hey hey, tell me what it looked like, maybe I can do some digging in my travels, see if I can snatch it from a rockstar that landed down here" I raised an eyebrow and smiled at him. He lit back up again and smiled back. "You would totally do that for me babes?" "Of course, you deserve to have your music" I came around and ruffled his hair, it was addicting touching it, it was so fuckin fluffy. "I'm sure Luci could use some help, let him know I'm heading out" I winked at him and he just stretched and leisurely made his way to the workshop.

I went to the training room Lucifer had put in for me, I grabbed my gear and pulled out my phone and sighed, dialing out Vox's number.

"Well Well if it isn't Lucifer's pet" he boasted and laughed.
"Vox, you owe me a favor...remember?" I hummed softly. I did a whole list that made by him specifically.
"Like hell I don't!"
"Oh yea Voxy? I could make sure you make do on your promise" a wicked smile spread across my lips.
"You wouldn't FUCKIN dare..." his voice shook just ever so slightly.
"Oh I'm sure Alastor would-..." I started but he cut me off. " OKAY OKAY, what do you fuckin need, this is the last thing you hear me!"
"Sure Sure" I started describing the guitar Adam said.
"A guitar huh? Well I'll see what I can do, you may have to do the dirty work yourself..." he muttered and began a search.
"Used to it, anything?"
"Fuck! Give me a minute...ah bingo...there's one just like it belonging to the mafia in the greed ring..." he said and I nodded.
"Nice, thank you Vox~" I said sweetly and I just about heard him short circuit.

I took off to the greed ring, wearing my mask is bittersweet considering the circumstances. I jumped from shadow to shadow keeping eyes on the club that supposedly held my target. I had 2 options: Slowly take each one of their heads off one by one...or I can just walk in, I mean I was pretty much an honorary overlord at this point. I decided on the latter, I wanted that fucking guitar. I made myself haughty and put on my menacing smile. I walked up to the entrance.

"Who the fuck are ya?" The bouncer asked annoyed. "Oh I'm here to pick something up, if you dont mind I'd rather not things get messy" I leaned in, the gleam of my rifle showing off. "Wait a minute...y-you're that evil bitch!" Poor demon was quaking in his boots. I'd be surprised if he didn't piss himself. I leaned in closer, my voice shifting to dangerous levels. "I SUGGEST you take me in...p l e a s e" I growled and the bouncer immediately let me in and I nodded in thanks. I slithered my way each corner of the rooms, finally finding the guitar in a glass case in the boss's office. I inhaled big and swarmed the room, making the whole room pitched dark, causing them to freak out, blindly shooting around the room. Luckily I was faster. I took my gun out and aimed through the smoke, popping shots through the smoke and darkness. Taking each one down and making my way closer to the guitar. I scoped in taking care of the boss and smiled big, the vapor and darkness clearing out completely, leaving the room covered in blood and bodies.

Casually, I walked up to the case, smashed it with a swing of my elbow and took the guitar, slinging it along with my rifle over my shoulder. I smiled and made my way out, stepping through the bodies. As I left, the bouncer screamed and ran off. I shrugged and looked down at my gear. Ohhh yeah, guts are never a good fashion statement I laughed and unwrapped my wings taking off.

I landed on the balcony of the estate and walked through Lucifer's workshop doors. "What the-? Ace what the fuck man!?" Adam gestured out. Lucifer laughed and looked up at me. "Oh hush, here" I took the guitar off my shoulder and walked up handing it to Adam. His eyes were as big as saucers, a blush covering his cheeks. "You-...you got it for me?" "Of course why wouldn't I?" I smiled. "That wouldn't happen to be the one from the greed ring...hmm?" Lucifer raised an eyebrow and I smiled even bigger. "I'm guessing that's the remains of the mafia?" "Ah it's fine...I'm practically an overlord Luci" "I know I know" he chuckled and returned to his work.

I walked up to Adam. 'Lemme clean up and you can gimme a little concert" I placed a hand on Adam's shoulder and he looked up excited. Anything for him...I would do anything..I went to go shower and get cleaned off. I walked out of the bathroom to see Adam on the edge of the bed playing a few chords. "It's been a while since I've actually played...but it's muscle memory at this point" he said and smiled up at me. I walked over and took the spot next to him. "Any requests?" He turned to me. I hummed and placed my head on this thigh, stretching out. "You pick..." I rested against him as he nodded.

He began the intro to Loser by Beck. He sounded pretty good. I smiled, knowing the song pretty well. Suddenly he began to sing and my chest swelled, his voice was even better. He was a certified born natural.

~ "In the time of chimpanzees I was a monkey
Butane in my veins and I'm out to cut the junkie
With the plastic eyeballs, spray-paint the vegetables
Dog food stalls with the beefcake pantyhose" ~

I began to sing with him, just looking up at him from his lap as he played.

~"Kill the headlights and put it in neutral
Stock car flamin' with a loser and the cruise control
Baby's in Reno with the vitamin D
Got a couple of couches, sleep on the love-seat"~

He looked down at me surprised I knew how to at lease sing pretty well. We smiled at on another joining voices. Footsteps could be heard as we sung the next verse.

~"Someone came in sayin' I'm insane to complain
About a shotgun wedding and a stain on my shirt
Don't believe everything that you breathe
You get a parking violation and a maggot on your sleeve
So shave your face with some mace in the dark
Savin' all your food stamps and burnin' down the trailer park
Yo, cut it "~

Lucifer leaned in the doorway of our room and smiled watching Adam play. He looked happy that Adam has his outlet back and enjoyed seeing he be so passionate about something as music. We smiled over at him as we sung the course loud together.

~"Soy un perdedor
I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me?
(Double-barrel buckshot)
Soy un perdedor
I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me?"~

We finished the song and Adam looked up at us as we clapped for him. "We have a rockstar in our mitts!" I claimed, a big smile on my face. Lucifer nodded in agreement. "We should do this more often" "You'd like that?" Adam asked a bit shocked. "Of course! We get to spend time with one another!" Lucifer boasted and chuckled. "Fuckin sweet" Adam grinned from ear to ear and began another song as Lucifer and I sat with him on the bed, singing along.