1- Savi's Point of View and Dilemma on Her Sudden Wedding

Savi reached her room, locked the door, and took a deep breathe! Put her blue dupatta aside and looked into the mirror, and she was shocked to see a newly wedded bride with mangalsutra and sindur!

She was unable to digest what all happened with her in the span of less than 24 hours.

Morning she was relieved to see her Tai getting required blood, though from unwanted Kiran, but at least somewhat progress in her health. And all of a sudden, Tai waking up and urgently calling Ishaan sir, requesting both of us to get MARRIED.

What was all that

Why did that happen

Why Tai, who spent her entire married life like hell, wanted me to push to the WEDDING with the person whom I just know as my Professor and max to max my teacher's son!

Ishaan sir! He? How could he agree to it? Isnt he usually annoyed with me the way I am?

Wasnt his family looking for a bride for him?

How could he drag me and take me to the VITTHAL RUKMANI temple and take not 7 but 14 pheras?

Wait, let me rethink, let me revisit, let me go back again!

Was it me who allowed him to do so? I am the girl who never listened to anyone when I felt I am being pressurized. Then how come I went with him?

I am the girl who thrashed Sam in the police station

I am the girl who has punished and slapped many boys in ramtek college

And,

I am the girl (now married) who did not resort to what was happening

Was it a call of DSETINY?

I did not deny, I just went with the flow.

Of course, worried enough for Tai, but WEDDING? Its a long life commitment

And, after wedding, I was asking for Ashirwad? Have I accepted it?

I stood firm when my friends came to meet me, I warned Ishaan sir i dont believe in this forvced wedding, but did I really mean it from my heart?

Not only that I went to chaturthi pooja and did pooja for my HUSBAND?

She started breathing heavily, on 2nd FEB where the entire Pune was shivering in cold, Savi was sweating in her room. She gulped a glass of water and thought FIRST thing FIRST, I shall wait till tomorrow morning and talk to ISHAAN SIR as soon as I reach the college.

And the doorbell rangs!!!

At Bhosle Mansion, 3rd FEB, 8 AM

Ishaan feels dizzy and wakes up with a heavy headache.