32 - Anvi Teases Savi Vahini

Savi, along with Durva and Anvi, reaches home and freshens up.

She lies down on the bed, adjusts one pillow under her head, and takes the other pillow in her tight hug. She feels the warmth from the hug of the pillow along with flashes of mesmerizing memories of the camp: her falling down and him gripping her in a hug, playing antakshari sitting next to each other, playing dumb charades with mischievous winks and naughty smiles at each other, and finally a groupfie.

She opens her phone and messages Anvi, "Hey, can you send the Bhosle groupfie clicked on your phone?"

The next minute, she sees a notification of their picture.

She opens it and keeps glaring at it with shy eyes.

Another notification pops up again from Anvi, "Savi, looks like the fire is evolving from both ends, hmm and a wink emoji. So shall I start officially addressing you as 'Savi Vahini'?"

Savi hides her face under the pillow and feels shy.

She just replies with a normal emoji and the next moment she sits straight and struggles to fix her mind on the books.

___________________________________________-

At night, Isha and Shantanu were sitting on their balcony looking at the stars, and talking about their kids.

Isha: "Seeing Savi with Ishaan, I am at the peak level of my satisfaction; she is mini-me. I am sure Ishaan will love her from the bottom of his heart, and Savi will also reciprocate his feelings. I want my son to get all the lady love and care which he had not received in my absence."

Shantanu: "I am with you completely; I also want them to come closer, know each other well, and always stay together. I actually planned Nishi's work in such a way that he cannot join the excursion camp."

Isha looks at him surprisingly with questions in her eyes.

Shantanu puts his hands on her shoulders, "So that Ishaan and Savi might get a free environment and behave freely with each other."

Isha: "Shantanu, I don't want any black spot or evil eye to fall on their marital life. What we suffered should not touch them, no separation ever."

Both become tearful and rest their heads on each other's.

_________________________________

Somewhere in the special ward of City Hospital, Harini's pulse becomes uneven, and she starts breathing heavily in an unconscious state. A nurse observes this and runs to call the emergency doctor.

On the other hand, Savi and Ishaan, unaware of the upcoming future, were cherishing the sweet moments spent together in the past. Savi was excited to go to college the next morning as the first lecture was supposed to be by Ishaan Sir, and Ishaan was excited to take Savi out to the botanical garden for a walk and personal talk.

To be continued... (Will Ishaan be able to propose to her? Will Harini wake up?)