42 - ISHVI Confesses Love

As Savi's tears threaten to spill, Ishaan's heart clenches with an overwhelming sense of helplessness. The weight of her unspoken questions hangs heavy in the air, and he longs to reach out to her, to offer some semblance of comfort or reassurance.

The weather was also reciprocating her inner turmoil, the clouds got darker with drizzling. Within a few minutes, the rain intensified, matching the turmoil raging within Savi's heart. The dark clouds overhead mirrored her inner chaos, punctuated by flashes of lightning that illuminated the sky with an eerie glow. The wind howled, whipping her wet hair around her face as if echoing her inner turmoil.

Lost in her thoughts and with tears in her eyes, Savi walks along the deserted streets. She was all wet but tears were still more prominently running from her eyes to her cheeks.

Suddenly, she feels someone grab her arms. Startled, she turns back, her heart pounding with shock.

Savi jerks her hand away. "Leave me, Mr. Ishaan Bhosle."

Ishaan, almost drenched, winces, feeling as though an arrow has pierced his heart.

"Savi," he pleaded, his voice barely audible over the roar of the storm, "let out your frustrations, but allow yourself to feel lighter. I didn't know how to share my burdens with you. Imagine the weight of the burden I carried alone."

Savi's anger, fueled by a sense of betrayal and hurt, erupted once more, "Burden, burden, burden! Am I just a burden to you because of my Tai? Am I not a BIWI to you? You can marry me at your will at your time, at your mood but can't accept my feelings. What about me? Am I just a toy you can play with and throw away?"

Struggling to comprehend the depth of her emotions, Ishaan walked closer to her, and held her shoulders, out, his touch gentle yet determined. He lifted her face with his fingers tracing the lines of her jaw as he sought forgiveness amidst the chaos surrounding them.

A huge thunderstorm passes in the sky.

"Savi, have you forgiven me for what happened at Ramtek?"

"Stay away from me, Mr. Ishaan Bhosle," Savi says, her voice trembling with emotion.

Ishaan holds her gaze, his own confidence waning as he searches for a glimmer of forgiveness in her eyes. He knows he has hurt her deeply, but he's determined to make amends, to prove to her that his love is genuine.

"Savi, please," Ishaan implores softly, his voice tinged with desperation. "I know I've made mistakes, but I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make things right. I can't bear to see you hurting like this."

Savi's anger melts away, her voice trembling with vulnerability. "Ishaan Sir, you know very well that I've lost my entire family. We're still unsure whether and when Tai will wake up. I've started to develop feelings for you. I was grateful to the Almighty, thinking I could find my entire family in you—the way you pamper me, the way you caress me, the way you hold me in your arms. But foolishly, I never realized that I'm just a BURDEN handed over by Tai."

Ishaan's expression becomes serious as he listens to her words. "No, Savi, not at all. You are not a burden to me, you are my sweetest responsibility which I want to fulfill my life long. You are the person my soul has always craved for. No woman has ever come this close to me, touched my soul, and shown me enlightenment. How could you be my burden? You're mistaken, big time. You mean everything to me. You've taught me how to live despite the thousands of struggles that surround us. "

The rain picked up the highest speed with lightning all around, they both were fully drenched, her blue kurta was flying in the rainy air and hairs were waving here and there.

Ishaan continues, "

When you smile, it lights up my world

When you look at me, it feels like time stands still, frozen in the warmth of your gaze."

When you sit beside me, the world fades away, leaving only the echo of our shared heartbeat."

When you laugh with me, it's as if the melody of your laughter fills the air, turning ordinary moments into magic."

That's it, I don't know further how do I put it up.

His eyes and voice get emotional, he can't control it but hugs her tightly.

"I don't know if this is called love, if so, yes I love you, I love you Savi, and want you to be with me, forever!"

After Ishaan's heartfelt confession of love, Savi stands frozen, her heart torn between conflicting emotions. The rain continues to pour down around them, mingling with her tears as she struggles to process his words.

For a moment, there is only the sound of the rain, the thunder rumbling in the distance, and the rapid beating of her heart.

With trembling hands, she reaches up to cup Ishaan's cheek, her touch gentle yet filled with raw emotion. "Ishaan....Sir," she whispers, her voice barely audible above the roar of the rain. "I... I don't know what to say."

As she gazes into his eyes, she sees the vulnerability and sincerity reflected back at her, and in that moment, all her fears and insecurities melt away. With a shaky breath, she leans forward, pressing her forehead against his, their breaths mingling in the cool night air. She keeps crying.

"I love you too, Ishaan.. Sir," she finally confesses, her voice choked with emotion. "I've been so afraid to admit it, but I can't deny it any longer. You've shown me what it means to love and to be loved, and I don't want to spend another moment without you."

Ishaan winks at her, "Call me Chidkiya or Ishaan, no more Sir sir."

She laughs and fits herself in his embrace.

He kisses her forehead and rubs her back.

Tears stream down her cheeks, mingling with the raindrops as she wraps her arms around him, pulling him close in a desperate embrace.

At that moment, as they stand together in the midst of the storm, Savi knows that she has found her home – in Ishaan's arms, where she belongs.

_______________________________

When in the heavy rains, two love birds were finding solace in each other's arms, 20 km away in ISAHNU home, Shantanu was busy hiding the first half of the letter written by Ishaan which he had torn before handing it over to Savi.

To be continued... (IshVi starts fresh)