55 - Enveloped in Passion: The ISHVI Bonding

18+ Chapter, Read at Your Own Risk, Kids Stay Away

He opened the door and saw... Savi standing in front of her mirror, draped in the red saree gifted by Isha Mam. Her reflection revealed a mix of excitement, nervousness, and anticipation in her eyes. She was adorned with a beautiful red saree, a sleeveless golden blouse, and decked up with long golden earrings, a mangalsutra around her neck, and maroon and golden bangles adorning her hands. Her hair cascaded down her shoulders, her lips painted with a shade of maroon lipstick, and her eyes enhanced with smoky makeup.

"Savi," Ishaan called out softly, surprised to find her already home. "You're back."

Savi turned around, startled by his sudden appearance. "Ishaan Sir!" she exclaimed, her cheeks flushing with embarrassment at being caught in her bridal attire.

Ishaan stepped closer, his gaze lingering on her, admiring her beauty in the traditional attire. "You look stunning," he said, his voice filled with genuine admiration.

A shy smile played on Savi's lips as she twirled in her saree, feeling a surge of happiness at his compliment. "Thank you," she murmured, feeling a flutter of excitement in her stomach.

Ishaan took a step forward, closing the distance between them. He reached out to gently tuck a loose strand of hair behind her ear, his touch sending a shiver down her spine. "Are you nervous?" he asked softly, his eyes searching hers for any sign of discomfort.

Savi nodded, her heart racing with anticipation. "A little," she admitted, feeling vulnerable yet exhilarated by the prospect of starting this new chapter of their lives together.

Ishaan cupped her face in his hands, his touch gentle yet reassuring. "You don't have to be," he whispered, his voice filled with warmth and love. "I am hungry, it's 8 PM."

Savi felt a sense of strangeness, "Umm, hungry? Do I need to cook? Aai would have kept something." She took a step towards the kitchen but felt an arm wrap around her stomach. She felt his touch. Ishaan hugged her from behind and said, "Let me complete, I am hungry for you now. Why are you wearing this bridal wear?"

Savi's cheeks flushed crimson at Ishaan's unexpected words. She could feel her heart pounding in her chest as she turned to face him, her eyes wide with surprise.

"Ishaan Sir," she began, her voice barely above a whisper, "I... I didn't expect..."

Ishaan smiled softly, his gaze filled with tenderness as he reached out to gently caress her cheek. Savi closed her eyes and moved closer to him, signaling her readiness to surrender to the moment.

Ishaan pressed a gentle kiss to her forehead, his lips lingering against her skin. In response, Savi planted a wet kiss on his lips. Stunned, Ishaan looked at her with wide-open eyes. "Is it my sherni wife?" he teased, his voice filled with affection. "I don't need to do anything then; you're already in the perfect mood."

Savi pushed him playfully, her cheeks flushing with embarrassment at his remark. She then walked towards the bed but felt her saree was stuck somewhere. Moving backward, she saw her pallu in his hands. He walked towards her with the intention to undrape the saree, and in no time, he unpinned it, allowing it to drop from her shoulders to the floor, revealing her deep-necked golden blouse and backless strings.

She attempted to cover her blouse with her arms, but he shook his head and murmured in her ear, "Haven't I already seen it?" She blushed deeply, unable to meet his gaze.

He knelt down before her, planting a tender kiss on her navel and giving her a gentle finger massage on her exposed back. In the process, he unhooked her blouse and strings, allowing them to fall to the ground.

Unable to withstand the sensation of his touch, she hurried to the bed. He followed from behind, planting kisses on her neck and back, his hands exploring her chest with firm pressure, eliciting soft moans from her lips.

He turned her towards him and pressed his lips against hers, his hands continuing to roam over her body. She fully indulged in the moment, relishing his touches and eagerly anticipating their future together. Overcome with desire, she removed his shirt and kissed his bare chest, her passion igniting with each touch.

Pushing him onto the bed, she straddled him, showering him with wet kisses all over.

He teased, "Your intentions aren't entirely innocent, Mrs. Bhosle. I seem to be in the danger zone."

Savi responded with a playful grin, "Oh, hush, Mr. Bhosle. You have no idea what you're in for," and resumed her assault of kisses, trailing up and down his body. Eventually, she lay beside him and pulled him into a tight embrace.

Seizing the moment, he switched off the lamps near the bed and began to remove her petticoat. She returns the favour by unzipping and removing his pants.

As the room plunged into darkness, Savi felt a rush of excitement course through her veins. She nestled closer to Ishaan, her heart pounding with anticipation.

Ishaan's touch was gentle yet firm as he removed her petticoat, his fingers trailing along her skin, igniting a trail of fire wherever they touched. Savi shivered with pleasure, her body responding eagerly to his every move.

He murmured in her ear, "I want to see you, completely."

She shook her head, covering her eyes with her palms in a gesture of hesitation.

"You can see me, too" he whispered again, his voice filled with desire.

She hesitated, unsure of how to respond. Ready, yet not fully prepared, she lay on her stomach, her back arching slightly in anticipation.

Her milky white skin seemed to glow in the darkness, beckoning him to continue.

In the dim light filtering through the curtains, he removed the last remaining cloth from her body, revealing her beautiful form. Gently, he caressed her buttery shiny skin above the thighs. He slightly moves her here and there to give her a massage and finally moves her onto her back. She instinctively covered her private parts with her hands, but he gently moved them aside, his gaze filled with adoration.

He kissed her down intimately, eliciting a soft moan from her lips as he continued to explore her body with tender kisses.

Overwhelmed by desire, she pulled him closer, her voice trembling with need as she whispered, "Make me yours, please." And switches on the lights, "Let this light glow and witness our love."

In the twinkling light, Ishaan's eyes gleamed with desire as he captured her lips in a passionate kiss.

Lost in the heat of the moment, they melted into each other, their bodies intertwining in a symphony of longing and desire.

As they surrendered to the overwhelming tide of their love, they found solace and fulfillment in each other's arms.

And as they lay intertwined, they knew that this was just the beginning of their journey together, a journey filled with endless possibilities and boundless love.

To be Continued...(Ishaan prepares breakfast for Savi)