60 - A Calm Before The Storm

Recap: Bhosle Mansion celebrated the victory of Bahu and Betis in a grand manner.

TWO days later

Savi's interview aired on local TV channels, and educational editions of leading newspapers featured her written interview.

One noticeable change was her name, now Savi Ishaan Bhosle.

When the interviewer posed the initial question, "Tell us about your journey to the top, Ms. Savi Chavan,"

Savi proudly corrected them, saying, "Wait a minute, please update your records. I am Mrs. Savi Ishaan Bhosle. The middle name in my full name is the primary reason for my achievement, and the last name is my family, who supported me through thick and thin."

As she spoke, she sat up straight, her voice filled with confidence and determination. The interview covered topics like her college, studies, student life, challenges as a married woman studying full-time, and her future plans.

The rest of the question follows on college, studies, student life, challenges of a married woman studying full time, and her future dreams.

The interview was being watched by Shantanu, Isha and Ishaan in their old home.

Seeing this Ishaan's eyes filled with tears. He was wholeheartedly happy and proud of her. Isha notices this and goes to him, she wipes his tears of joy with her saree's pallu and caresses his hair. "I was always sure of my genes, my son is the one who feels most happiness in others' happiness and victory. Look back at 9 months, how this journey was started, and see where you TWO stand today."

Ishaan smiles and hugs her from her waist as she was standing besides his chair. And takes a leave from there saying, "I need to pick her up, she has gone to collect her marksheet and degree certificate."

In the Noon:

In the conference room at noon, Rao addresses Ishaan, expressing concerns about Savi's pursuit of the IAS exam now that she has completed her studies. He emphasizes the importance of her focusing on domestic responsibilities and family.

Rao asks Ishaan, "Savi has completed her studies and we let her do it as equally as our daughters, Durva and Anvi. But now is the time she must handle domestic things and focus on family and relationships. What will she do pursuing IAS? There's no such need."

Ishaan firmly replies, "With due respect, Rao Saheb, I have told this earlier, and telling you again, her only dream was to become IAS and roam in a government car with a red light on the top of it. I cannot snatch that from her, we got married accidentally but we are very well settled with each other. I am sure she can focus on family and relationships along with achieving her career goals. I will always support her."

He pulls out his chair a bit, stands up, bids adieu, and reaches the admin office where students had gathered to collect marksheets.

Savi was standing in the corner and reading her marks with joy-filled eyes. Ishaan grabs her hand and asks, "Where's my party?"

She brightly smiles back and just sees him with gratitude.

He says. "Well, I think you will add this too in your diary so I have one more line item ready for you, guess what?"

Savi asks, 'Umm, Mr Patidev Bhosle, you only tell me."

He puts a paper in her hands; she opens it and finds it as the filed application for prelims based on her marksheet.

She jumps with joy, "Sir, so you were aware of my marks and already initiated the further process? How cool!"

Both continue their talks and reach home.

At Night

Ishaan was in the room keeping books here and there as his wife's final year was over, he rearranged the graduation books on the upper shelf, exchanging them for the prelims books below, muttering to himself, "This is the maximum height my ziddi Biwi can reach upto, otherwise she'll fall while taking books from the upper recks."

As he closed the door and neatened the bed, aligning the creases of the sheets and fluffing the pillows, the lights suddenly flickered off. He raised an eyebrow, puzzled. "What's going on?" he wondered aloud.

Savi emerged from the washroom with a mischievous grin. "Just a little surprise for my dear husband," she replied coyly, holding a candle in her hand.

Turning to face her, Ishaan was taken aback by her appearance. Yes, she was stunning with her 36-24-36 wrapped in a delicate transparent fabric, but it was the playful spark in her eyes and the warmth of her smile that captivated him most.

Drawing closer, she blew out the candle and whispered in his ear, "It's time for your treat."

Ishaan's playful remark breaks the silence, "You're gonna kill me with your beauty?"

Savi, touched by his words, gently places her fingers on his lips, "Never say such words, they pierce my heart. If anyone dares to harm you, they'll have to walk over my dead body first."

Ishaan, understanding the seriousness of her vow, silences himself with a nod.

With a gentle tug, she guided him to the bed, where they surrendered to a tender, passionate, and smoky love-making session.

Wrapped in each other's arms, they drifted off to sleep. (Unbeknownst to the cruel destiny calling them, perhaps their last night together???)

To be Continued... (rains, dark night, hills, car collision, looming threat of goons, and much more!)