19 - IshVi-licious Holi at Bhosle Institute

Ishaan on hearing the upcoming Holi event, gets an instant idea on handling this investors meet. He takes out his phone and calls up Nishikant uncle, "Nishikant Sir, the papers aren't complete yet, and presenting them as they are would be a risk. We need at least two days to iron out the details, or we might miss out on valuable opportunities. Kindly spend TWO more days to work on the pipeflow analysis and come up with exact numbers. Please talk to investors and get the date reschedule for the meeting otherwise we will lose the low hanging fruits just because of loopholes at our end."

Savi overhears this and gets puzzled, "What happened to Sir now, he is always in his Chidkiya avatar whether its me or anyone else."

----------------------------

Savi reaches college and meets her friends, goes through the checklist of the event and then assigns tasks to her gang. Preeti and Shaswat to work on decor and tie balloons, Kajal and Navya to arrange for organic colors, water guns and water balloons. She crafts a list of "NOT to do" to keep students in their decorum and hands it over to Shukla ji

Her half of the day gets over in this.

She informs Shuklaji to label the notice on each of the notice board about Holi celebration timings, venue (college ground on the back side) and desirable clothes to be worn.

Shuklaji was equally enthu for this event.

Some students murmur among themselves, will Ishaan sir play holi this time? Because he never comes for that with us.

Savi gets to know about it and thinks why is it so, is he allergic to colors? But this is not just fun but also a religious festival.

Meanwhile, Ishaan sorts out the clash of meeting with Holi event and informs Rao Saheb that his presence here is equally important as the Head of Cultutal department and papers arent yet ready to be presented. The date of meeting got rescheduled two days later. Rao Saheb got convinced, unaware of his interest to be with Savi during Holi.

--------------------------------------

Next morning, Ishvi gets ready for the college. Both dresses up in plain white costumes. Ishaan looked handsome in kutra pajama and Savi looked cute in kurti leggings, she keeps her hair open but puts little oil so color do not damage her strands.

She asks if Ishaan sir wants to put hair in his oil, he goes back to 22 years. Memories of past Holis flooded Ishaan's mind. He remembered the laughter of his childhood, the vibrant colors painting joyous scenes in the air with his mom. The departure of Isha had cast a shadow over the festival, leaving behind an emptiness that no amount of colors could fill. Since then, Ishaan had retreated into the solitude of his memories, avoiding the festivities as a way to shield himself from the pain of her absence.

He just replies, "Savi, I dont play colors now, the last holi i played when I was 8 years old, then never."

She could link this change with the departure of Isha mam from his life.

____________________

In the college, everyone was happy and joyous. As soon as the clock ticks 3 PM, everyone rushes to the back side ground to play colors and make their day memorable.

This Holi came with new hopes and new colors in SAvi's life whereas Ishaan was still caught in the whirlwind of conflicting emotions, dormant memories and unspoken desires.

The setup done by Gawachi gang was grand. There were stalls for colors, balloons,water guns, flowers, a huge tub filled with clean water, and some tanks filled with colored water. Snacks counter were spreading aroma of hot fresh samosa, chai and some cold drinks.