38 - Savi Leaves Home

Ishaan comes home and sits in his library, waiting for Savi to come. Each single minute seemed like ages to him but she did not turn up. A message pinged on his mobile. It was from Savi, he excitedly opens it but as soon as he reads it, his face becomes pale.

It reads as: "Ishaan Sir, I am moving to Isha mam's house, I can't take much avoidance in my life, I think I should only focus on my upcoming exams, I got the reality check today morning."

The floor slipped from Ishaan's legs and felt nothing short of an earthquake to him, "What the hell did I do with her? How extremely I would have hurt her?"

He takes out his car keys and runs to his old house. In the next half an hour, he was right there at the doorbell. He quickly presses the switch and long for Savi to open it.

Isha Mam opens the door and feels contented to see his child's face, he stands there with what to do expressions, the child in him is scared of his Aai, he thinks Savi must have told her the blunder I made and now she will scold me like there is no tomorrow.

He looked here and there, Isha Mam smiled at him and said, "Mrs younger Bhosle is busy with her studies, she had some difficulty so asked me if I could help since you are busy with your office work. Also, she told me that she wanted to stay with me for 2-3 days. But I was sure you would come to pick her up the same day itself."

She welcomes him inside. Ishaan hearing this breathes a sigh of relief. "Thank God, nobody knows what has happened, and why she is here. Thank you, Savi! I genuinely love you, but I can't express it on your face."

He moves to her room without knocking and after entering makes sure to close the door.

Savi angrily looks at him, moves her chair, and shows her back to him. He smiles at her childish gesture. He goes near her, presses her shoulder, and lovingly takes her name, "Savi..!"

She jerks her shoulder and moves a little away. He goes closer to her and sits on his knees in front of her chair. He holds both armrests of the chair so she can't move it and looks into her eyes.

"Sorry! I should not have avoided you and a bigger sorry for crossing my limits. I don't know what was that moment where I got carried over and...It won't happen again."

Savi asks, "And,? What and? You do what you want to do but then don't even think about the other person, what she goes through, and how?"

Ishaan held both his ears and said, "I am really sorry but don't take me wrong, I am not a lusty person at all."

His eyes get tearful, he says, "Savi, I am carrying a huge burden in my heart and mind, please give me some time, I cannot reveal it to you now but before that, I do not want to give you any hopes also. Please bear with my situation, it is the most complicated one."

Savi failed to understand the "burden" he was referring to but felt his sincere apology coming from the heart.

Savi and Ishaan were unaware but outside the door, Isha Mam and Shantanu were able to hear this and get thoughtful, what is Ishaan referring to, and what is stopping them from taking their relationship forward?

Ishaan says, "Take rest here for 2-3 days as you will feel better with Aai/Baba and I'll see you tomorrow at college, good night."

He leaves the house, keeping Savi confused about the burden he was referring to, she thinks, "How on earth kissing a wife can be a burden and this much troublesome?"

To be Continued... (Ishaan writes a letter to Savi to confess Ramtek's truth)