4 - Let us Talk?

As Ishaan and Savi came out of that awkward moment, they stood opposite to each other and started having flashes of their seven days past:

It's a new morning. Savi got up and remembered she had to go to college and talk to Ishaan. She changed and applied vermilion to her forehead, triggering memories of her wedding. A sudden sound outside snapped her out of her reverie. 

She grabbed her bag and stepped outside, scanning for a rickshaw.

Meanwhile, Ishaan also prepared to head to college and speak with Savi. On his way, he turned on the radio. 

The RJ greeted, "Hello, good morning. It's February, the month of love. Not only is it the month of love, but also the month of marriages. Yesterday marked the religious marriage day of God 'Vitthal-Rukmani', and many couples tied the knot, bound in an inseparable bond till eternity. Our next song is dedicated to those newly wedded couples."

While listening to the radio, Ishaan became lost in thoughts of Savi. 

Similarly, Savi, riding in a rickshaw, listened to the radio and glanced at her mangalsutra, a symbol of her marriage to Ishaan. 

She silently questioned herself, "Do I actually have the right to wear it? Is this truly an inseparable bond, or was our marriage forced?" Tears welled up in her eyes as she pondered, "Wait! Forced... was it actually a forced decision, or did I agree to it somewhere?"

Meanwhile, Ishaan, driving his car, contemplated, "Will Savi accept this marriage? And if she doesn't, what will I do then? What about the promise I made to Harinee ji and Ninad sir? And me..." He fell silent, his heart beating faster, questioning, "Why is my heart racing? Why am I afraid of losing Savi?"

Moments later, he arrived at college, lost in thoughts about what to say to Savi. Lost in thought, Ishaan failed to notice as he accidentally bumped into someone, causing their belongings to scatter. 

"I'm sorry, let me help you," he apologized, quickly collecting the scattered items. When he looked up, he realized the person he bumped into was none other than Savi, who was also collecting her belongings. 

Seeing Savi wearing the mangalsutra and vermilion, Ishaan's mind flashed back to their wedding. "Savi..." he started, catching her attention. They locked eyes, emotions swirling between them. After a brief moment, Savi averted her gaze. Ishaan handed her bag back, but before she could leave for class, he stopped her.

"I want to talk to you about yesterday," he said.

(To be continued...)