26 - ISHVI Talks About Their Childhood

Ishaan watched eagerly as Savi carefully unfolded the dupatta, her fingers tracing the intricate patterns with a sense of wonder. Savi's eyes lit up with delight as she held the dupatta against herself, the rich fabric draping elegantly over her shoulders. She twirled around playfully, the dupatta billowing around her like a graceful dancer's veil.

Ishaan couldn't tear his eyes away from her, captivated by the way she brought the dupatta to life with her infectious energy. He felt a swell of pride knowing that he had chosen something that brought her so much joy.

Savi's eyes met his, a radiant smile lighting up her face as she said, "It's beautiful, Ishaan Sir. Thank you."

Ishaan smiled back, feeling a warmth spread through him at her genuine appreciation. "I'm glad you like it," he replied.

Time was passing quickly. They both came and sat on opposite corners of the bed, leaving a considerable gap between them as they lay down. Despite the distance, the closeness between them made it difficult to sleep. She glanced at him and caught him stealing glances at her beauty. He quickly averted his gaze. After a few minutes, he turned to her and met her eyes.

To break the ice, Savi starts, "When we change our bed, it's not easy to fall asleep quickly. It's comfortable enough, but somehow..."

Ishaan also tries to act normal and agrees, "Hmm, you know what Savi, I used to sleep here when I was just 5. If at midnight, I woke up and shouted for Aai, she used to run to me and caress my head until I fell asleep again."

Savi also reminisces about her childhood and says, "I and Aai used to stay in a small town, so I never had a separate bedroom, but I always slept in her cuddles. She used to sing sweet lullabies for me."

Ishaan nods, a fond smile tugging at his lips. "It's amazing how those little moments from our childhood stay with us forever, isn't it?"

Savi's eyes light up with nostalgia. "Absolutely. They're like little treasures that we carry with us throughout our lives."

Ishaan's expression softens as he continues, "I remember how my Aai used to tell me stories before bed. It was the highlight of my day."

Savi nods, a reminiscent smile spreading across her face. "I can relate. My Aai had this special way of making even the simplest moments feel magical."

As they share more memories of their childhood, they find comfort and connection in the familiarity of each other's stories and fall asleep.

The next morning, they left the house via cab and arrived at the Bhosle Mansion. Furious, Surekha was waiting at the door. She shouted at Ishaan, "Where were you the whole night with this girl? Did you stop responding to our calls and messages too? This girl has cast a spell on you."

Before Ishaan could say anything, Savi retorted, "Ishaan Sir wasn't with any random girl. I am his legally wedded wife. And we weren't out roaming the city, risking our reputations. We were at OUR home with my in-laws."

Surekha was shocked to the core and stood as still as a statue. Her worst nightmare seemed to be coming true—losing Ishaan to Isha via Savi.

To be Continued...(College excursion camp)