30 - ISHVI - Falling In Love?

Till midnight 3 AM, games and fun lasted, and then everyone was yawning heavily, so they started retiring to their tents. The ladies had been allotted tents on the right-hand side, while the gentlemen had tents a little further away, up on the hills.

Savi's friends teased her, "Where will Mrs. Bhosle sleep? If you have any confusion, can we go and confirm with Ishaan Sir?" Savi teased back, "Don't you dare annoy the Malika E Bhosle Institute. You're all under my observation from now on." And they walked towards their tents.

Savi was unaware, but Ishaan was able to hear their conversations.

_____________________________

A victorious smile appeared on his face hearing Savi's words as if he had won world war 3.

He wasn't sure of her feelings for him. She had already warned him about her career dreams and the tentative tenure of their "contract" wedding. So, Ishaan was forcibly blocking the corners of his mind from seeing Savi as his wife. But his heart had already crossed those boundaries long ago, without his knowledge.

Ishaan confessed to himself that what he felt about her, what he thought about her, was definitely not just guilt, care, or concern. It was a special feeling, very special.

_________________________________

Both Ishaan and Savi were in their respective tents, trying hard to sleep but cherishing the cute memories they were building together. This camp was by far the best for Savi. She got to lead the teams, gathered knowledge, played games, got teased, and, on top of it all, won the constant attention and admiration from her husband. She felt anxious, wondering what this feeling was called.

________________________________

Ishaan kept changing sides and pillows but couldn't stop thinking about her — her smiles, moves, and banter.

He talked to himself, "I need to talk to her if she feels the same way. No, no, I can't. What if she says no? But what about my feelings? I can't think of anything else without her. Hmm, tomorrow I will meet Prateek and talk to him. He will surely guide me."

_______________________

The next morning, as the camp comes to an end, a group photo was being clicked. All stood beside their besties and Ishaan clicks a selfie. Then Shuklaji clicks another photo, one of just the students and one of only the staff members.

Durva, Ayush, and their gang are as usual up to mischief, and they receive an earful from Ishaan for always being late and harassing other students.

Finally, the bus arrives and all start boarding it. Anvi comes running to Ishaan and says, "Dada, we have had clicked all pictures, but one with me and Durva is pending, let's get clicked."

He smiles and hugs her sister and says, 'Why not?"

Trio smiles at the camera and a sweet picture of cousins is captured.

Anvi winks at Shuklaji, and he steps forward, saying, "Sir, why not one picture of the Bhosle family at camp?"

He positions Chavan beside Ishaan and snaps a photo of Ishvi, Durva, and Anvi.

Anvi expresses her gratitude with her eyes to Shuklaji and then boards the bus.

Taking her seat beside Ishaan, she jokes, 'Dada, I may be younger than you, but I'm not blind. I can see what's going on,' glancing mischievously at Savi, who was dozing with her eyes closed against the headrest.

Ishaan chuckles, 'Oh, come on, Anvi,' and pulls his younger sister into a hug.

To be continued...(Ishaan meets Prateek)

Ishaan and SaviOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara