43 - A New Day, New Life for ISHVI

Shantanu's flashback:

When Ishaan hands over the books to him and leaves the conference room, he receives a call from Isha. He answers, "Yes, Isha, I met Ishaan but couldn't decipher what's hindering him from accepting Savi. He has given me books to hand over to her, but that's it, nothing else."

Isha replies, "He is my blood. I sense him, he is going through a hidden turmoil of pain. He will suffer and won't care about the outcome, but he will never hide anything so that Savi should not suffer in the end. Let's meet at home. Take care. Bye."

Shantanu always had regret in his mind for never being able to stand up for his rightful wife, Isha, and due to which, Ishaan had suffered the most. He wants his son's happiness, which right now lies in Savi. He checks the books and finds the letter. He is shocked and realizes everything—why Ishaan has been upset since he returned from Ramtek and where he stands now.

Knowing Savi's nature, who is a replica of Isha, she might not accept him and end up hurting herself too. To save both from the void in their lives and deprive them of love, he tears the first half of the letter and retains only this portion:

"Harini Tai sought me out, ... Ishaan"

He decides to hide this truth from everyone, including Isha.

_________________________

Late at night, Ishaan and Savi arrive home in their car. Romantic songs play in the background throughout the journey, giving both of them goosebumps and excitement. With lots of eyelocks and handholding, they reach home. It is very late, so everyone has already gone to bed. Ishaan takes out the duplicate keys from his pocket and opens the door. Both step inside, and he closes the main door properly. Savi starts walking towards the room, and Ishaan says, "Wait, Mrs. Bhosle."

She looks at him lovingly and asks, "What?"

He approaches with a naughty smile, lifts her up in his arms, and carries her to their room. She locks eyes with him throughout the walk.

In the room, she says, "Now, put me down. I am all wet and feeling cold. I need to freshen up. I definitely need a hot shower."

Ishaan suggests, "Let me join you and help you feel warm."

She gets down and playfully pushes him, saying, "No, not now," then runs to the bathroom and locks the door.

Murmuring to herself, she reflects, "Ever since I left my parents, today I genuinely felt happy from inside. I feel complete now. Thank you, Ishaan Sir... Ishaan," ending with a shy smile.

She emerges from the bathroom wearing a white t-shirt and pink dhoti, looking like a doll even without makeup. Meanwhile, Ishaan has freshened up, wearing his usual maroon t-shirt and gray track pants.

Approaching her, he notices her shyness and says with a smile, "Savi, your dreams and aspirations are now my dreams and aspirations. Nothing will happen without your consent. Feel free to focus on your studies and college. In fact, enjoy your college life to the fullest. These days never come back, and we miss them forever. As for us, we are together forever, till eternity. I can wait for ages to see you as my bride."

Savi, with grateful eyes, gives him a side hug and then teases him, "Ishaan Sir, today it's your turn to make a pillow wall between us."

Ishaan breaks out of her side hug and playfully retorts, "Savi ki bachhi, today is your turn to tease me. I'll wait for my turn and then see you!"

Savi laughs and challenges, "Okay, see me now."

He whispers in her ear mischievously, "One fine day, I'll see you completely," then walks towards the bed with a bunch of pillows in his hand.

To be Continued... (New Board Member Gets Introduced)