10 - Ishaan, Savi & Hair-Pin-Mance

Rao Saheb appreciates Nishikant and begins discussing matters related to their upcoming medical college, pondering which tasks they can assign to Ishaan to keep him busiest.

He directs Surekha to start preparations for the reception. Surekha prepares a list of guests and shares it with Asmita, Shikha, Durva, and Anvi for sending out invitations.

Additionally, an event planner is called to set up the stage and finalize the theme. In the evening, a designer is expected to conduct a test drive of clothes for the newlywed couple.

The day is bustling at Bhosle House, and it's already 5 PM on the clock.

_________________________________________

At Bhosle Institute, as the day wraps up, Ishaan's eyes search for Savi so they can head home together on time.

He calls Shuklaji and asks if the final year class has been dismissed and where the students are.

Shukljai informs him that their last class was canceled and everyone would have left the premises by now.

Ishaan becomes tense. He looks at Shuklaji, wanting to ask about Savi, but he can't bring himself to.

Sensing his unease, Shuklaji says, "Sir, Madam, Chauhan, Savi Madam..."

Ishaan cuts him off, "She is still a Chuhan to you, please continue."

Shuklaji replies, "She has gone to her hostel room to pack her belongings."

Ishaan breathes a sigh of relief and says, "Thank you, Shukla ji. Please take my bag and laptop and put them in my car. Here are the keys." He hands over the keys and rushes to the ladies' hostel room.

Ishaan almost runs into the corridor and reaches the door of room no 14! He breathes a sigh on seeing it locked from inside and not outside, that she is still inside.

He knocks it.

Savi replies, "Kajal or Navya, whosoever it is, please come in. I am almost done with packing, help me with my bags so I can trolley down them till the auto stand"

Ishaan hears and opens the door, enters the room, and slides back the door, since it is ladies' hostel and no one should see him here.

Savi was checking her charger, phone, Ganpati idol, and her hair flicks for one last time.

Before anyone could say anything, she announced that all the bags were ready, and the room was almost clear.

She added that her handbag was also prepared. 'Please wait for a minute, let me tie up my hair,' she said, 'so these flicks dont bother me in the auto.'.

She takes out hair pins and goes in front of the mirror. She combs her flicks and tries to put the pin on the left side flicks. Her sling was making her comfortable in tying her hair.

She tries again and takes a step back.

As her reflection in the mirror becomes clearer, she spots Ishaan sir. With wide eyes, she turns back in a fraction of a second. "Sir, you're here? How come?" she asks.

Ishaan responds, "Just to help you with the bags."

Savi replies, "Okay, it feels strange to me, but since you're here, wait until I tie my hair, then we can leave."

Ishaan notices her unsuccessful attempts and says, "We're going in the car anyway, so you can leave your hair open." Unintentionally, he adds, "It suits you."

Feeling awkward, Savi insists, "I want to tie it for now."

Ishaan: "Neither will you listen nor will you ask for help. Wait, let me help you."

He comes closer to her, takes the pin from her hands, examines it up and down, and asks, "How should I open it?"

Savi signals him by rotating her eyes, and Ishaan nods as if he instantly learned.

He opens the pin with his right hand and grasps her hair flicks with his left hand.

He looks at her hair and attempts to put the pin in place.

Savi sneezes suddenly, causing Ishaan to lose his grip on her hair and drop the pin.

The pin awkwardly falls onto Savi's top and becomes lodged in her cleavage.

Ishaan notices it, and Savi catches his gaze.

Savi rolls her eyes with irritation, while Ishaan raises both hands defensively, saying, 'I haven't done anything!'"

Before anyone could think of taking the pin out, they as usually get into argument.

Ishaan chuckles nervously. "Oops, looks like even the pin couldn't handle your sneeze!"

Savi giggles: "Oh, blame it on my sneeze, why don't you?"

Ishaan replies "Hey, I'm innocent until proven guilty!"

And they keep continuing their banters without realizing the time in the clock and the pin on her cleavage.

And the awkwardness lingers as Ishaan attempts to end the matter by suddenly taking out the pin from its awkward position.

Savi feels a tingling sensation and goosebumps spread across her entire body at his unexpected touch 'there'.

Ishaan senses the impact of his actions, and both quickly look away from each other, their cheeks flushing with embarrassment.

To be Continued.....