1

Qin Bai Zhi rolls over, his chest heaving and sweat covering his body. He coughs a few times before he laughs "Damn girl you are one wild ride, too bad your twin isn't more like you."

She puts her hand on her chest, willing her heart to slow and smirks "He is too self-righteous to enjoy a good fucking, it doesn't matter though, you have everything ready for the trip, you have confirmed everything?"

He rolls over, bends his elbow and props his head on his hand nodding "Yeah, my client has already confirmed so everything is good to go."

She smiles "Good don't forget to take pictures, I need them."

He leans down and kisses her lush lips "Don't worry babe, I got this" he trails off and takes a pert nipple in his mouth and nibbles.

Her breath hitches and she grabs a handful of his hair and pulls his mouth to hers, she kisses him hard nearly bruising his thin lips "Do not fuck this up or you will wish you had never met either one of us, got it."

He chuckles "You are such a vicious bitch, I love it, yeah I got it don't worry, I will give you what you want." He says as he shoves her thighs apart and slams his cock back into her wet heat.

Three days later Qin Bai Zhi is watching his boyfriend bounce from booth to booth at the Shanghai Convention Center for the annual fantasy, comic and anime convention. His dark hair bounces as he flitters from place to place and takes pictures of the convention goers who have dressed up as their favorite characters. His brilliant smile is contagious and everyone he meets and takes pictures with smiles at him in an almost trance-like fascination. His eyes are bright and shining with happiness as he finishes up a picture with a guy dressed up as a smartass dual sword-wielding hero/antihero in red and black leather.

He skips back over to Bai Zhi laughing "Did you see that guy? He does a great impression of the dead dude. His swords are real replicas too, how awesome is that?" he leans up and kisses Bai Zhi's cheek.

He looks at his energetic boyfriend "Wei Wuxian aren't you ready to go yet? We haven't eaten anything in hours and you have already sold all of your artwork, come on, let's go get something to eat. Besides we have that party to go to tonight and even though it's cool to be fashionably late, we don't want to be so late we are being rude. This is a high-paying client of mine, and this party is almost impossible to get into. He only throws three of these a year and during the convention is usually his best one."

Wei Wuxian smiling nods "Okay we can go, I'm hungry anyway and I want to go back to the hotel, take a shower and change. We have been at the convention all day and frankly, I smell like latex and cosplay makeup after taking so many pictures with the convention goers."

Bai Zhi nods and smiles "Great, we can just eat at the restaurant in the hotel and then we can go to our rooms to freshen up before heading to the party."

Wei Wuxian hums nodding "Mn" he takes his boyfriend's arm, wrapping both of his around him and they make their way out of the convention center and back to their hotel. They grab a quick dinner and get cleaned up and meet back in the lobby an hour later.

Wei Wuxian looks at his boyfriend of almost a year coming out of the elevator, he is so handsome, kind and patient. Most guys would have left him by now since they haven't done anything more than some light chaste kisses. He is only eighteen, he isn't ready to do anything more and if the person he is with really loves him then they will wait until he is. He smiles as he watches his tall, dark and handsome boyfriend walk across the marble floor to him.

He whistles low wiggling his eyebrows suggestively "Damn boy you look good, you are a six-foot-four-inch piece of candy baby."

Bai Zhi chuckles at his antics and wraps him in his arms and kisses the side of his head "Well you are a six-foot-tall lollipop I really want to lick."