9

Wuxi walks into the building and pushes the button for the elevator. He puts his hands in his pockets as he waits and thinks about everything that has happened since Saturday. 'It's been a long week and it's only Monday!'

He sighs to himself and steps into the elevator along with three other people he didn't even realize had walked up to wait with him. He glances around but doesn't really "see" anyone, he just has too much on his head right now. The elevator dings for his floor and he walks out along with two of the three other occupants. He and another person walk into the same door, he doesn't pay them any mind and walks up to the reception desk "Hi I'm here to see Mr. Xiao."

The receptionist nods "Mr. Wei?"

He dips his head and she smiles "He is expecting you please take the corridor to your left and his office is the second to the last on the right, just knock and walk in."

He smiles at her and turns to the left as he is walking away he hears a sexy hypnotic deep voice "I'm here to see Mr. Xue Yang."

Wuxi's eyes widen then his eyebrows scrunch up, he feels like he has heard that voice somewhere before but surely he would remember it if he had. He shakes his head and shrugs to himself before walking to the door the receptionist indicating he needed. He knocks and walks in and sees a very attractive younger man sitting in a largish office.

The man looks up and smiles then stands and comes around his desk greeting Wuxi "Mr. Wei it's a pleasure to meet you. Come in and sit down."

They bow to each other politely and Xiao Xingchen guides the teen to a chair. "Would you like anything to eat or drink? A bottled water maybe?"

Wuxi smiles "A water would be great thank you."

He inclines his head, walks over to a small refrigerator and gets out two bottles of water handing one to Wuxi. He walks back to his seat and puts down the bottle "Now then what can I do for you, Mr. Wei?"

"Wuxi, you can call me Wuxi, Mr. Wei was my father and I'm still a teenager being called Mr. is just strange." He opens the bottle and takes a small sip.

Mr. Xiao grins "Wuxi it is, you can call me Xingchen if you like, we will be getting familiar with each other it sounds like so we might as well start today, yes?"

He grins in agreement "Sounds good"

He nods and smiles "Now what can I do for you Wuxi?"

Wuxi tells him about his pregnancy and Madam Yu kicking him out and him moving into the villa. Xingchen listens without interrupting him and nods in the right places letting his client know that he is listening and understanding everything.

Xingchen sighs after Wuxi tells him everything "Wuxi you are an adult however per your parents will you are under the guardianship of the Jiangs until you either marry or turn twenty-five and gain your full inheritance. I will tell you a few things about your inheritance that they are not privy to because they do not have control over your inheritance. Besides being partners with Jiang Fengmian and you and your sister owning half of the company now, your parents invested heavily into a few things that turned into high-yield investments. You are the heir to a very large fortune; your baby will be the successor to your wealth and your twin has her own inheritance that is also very large but it is kept in a trust that her husband will have access to but will not be able to access fully, her husband will be able to adjust the amount of her allowance within reason and if any large withdrawals are tried it will have to be approved through me and I have strict instructions about those withdrawals. Divorces do happen from time to time and I hope that she marries well and is happy but if not the trust will revert to her fully if she is twenty-five at that time. If you don't mind, I would like to guide you and give you advice on your financial future."