3

**EXPLICIT CONTENT** MATURE READERS ONLY

Wangji looked down at the beauty crying in the closet, he had been doing everything he could to control himself but as he was trying to get away from everyone, he heard sobbing from this door. He never expected to open it to see the most beautiful face he had ever seen, no matter that his vision was fuzzy as if everything was covered in clouds. Still, the natural beauty of the man is evident hazy eyesight or not. His heart skips a beat when he hears the soft plea from his plump lips "Help me please."

He puts his hand out to the beauty and is surprised when he takes his hand, he wishes he could see his face clearly. He pulls the man from the closet and into his arms. Wei Wuxian is nearly mad with need he looks at the man in front of him but doesn't really see him, he leans into him and smells the most wonderful scent. He sees the man's Adam's apple roll up and down his throat as he swallows and unable to control himself, wraps his lips around the protrusion and sucks on it as he wraps his arms around the man's broad shoulders.

Lan Wangji moans and wraps his arms around the small waist of the man in front of him. He picks him up and wraps his legs around Wangji's waist, his mouth never leaving the protrusion he is sucking and nibbling on. Wangji grabs a handful of ass and walks to the nearest bedroom, he shuts the door and locks it.

He lays the man down on the bed and tries to clear his vision so he can see him clearly, he wants so badly to see the beauty in all of his glory. Wei Wuxian moans and puts his arms up wanting Wangji in them again. Seeing his siren beckoning him, he loosens his tie, taking it and his shirt off. He unbuckles his belt and pulls it off then proceeds to take off the rest of his clothes. Wei Wuxian watches him with a fuzzy mind and sits up when he comes closer, he runs his hands over the hard planes of his abs and up his chest then leans in and kisses his stomach causing Wangji's muscles to flex. Unable to wait any longer Wangji devests him of his clothes and when they are both naked he takes the beauty into his arms.

His mouth slants over Wei Wuxian's and unable to resist any longer he opens his mouth welcoming the unfamiliar sensation intruding into his mouth. They kiss passionately and their hands roam over every inch of flesh they can reach without breaking the kiss. Wangji takes Wuxian's hard length in his hand and strokes him swallowing every delicious moan as he pleasures him to completion. Wuxian having never been touched screams out his release, his fingers digging into the arms of the man who just gave him the most pleasure he has ever known.

Wangji uses the fluid to slick Wuxian's opening and slides a finger into the tight hole. Wuxian gasps in pain and digs his fingers in harder, Wangji waits until the clenched muscles relax before moving his finger in and out until he can feel that he can add a second then a third until he has the beauty under him panting and moaning, tossing his head side to side as he releases again.

Wei Wuxian can't take it he needs something "More, give me more, I need, I don't know but I need it."

Wangji removes his fingers and Wei Wuxian whimpers at the empty feeling, his body heated and wanting. Wangji positions himself between milky thighs and puts the head of his cock at the tightly puckered opening. He uses the second release of the siren under him to lubricate his shaft before entering the tight channel. Wei Wuxian gasps in pain, his breathing gets heavy and he is panting trying to handle the pain he feels. He feels like he is being split in two, the burning and stretching are unlike anything he has ever experienced. Tears slide down his temples and into his hair as he tries to breathe through the pain.

Wangji realizing that he is in pain stops moving and kisses the man under him deeply distracting him from the intrusion of his body. He wipes the tears away and when he feels the muscles loosen he pushes in farther until he is in as deep as he can go. He is trying to control himself but his body is rebelling wanting him to take the man hard and fast. Unable to give the man any more time he pulls back and shoves his cock into the soft heat. Wei Wuxian digs his short nails into the back of the man pounding into him, the pain is slowly being replaced with a euphoric feeling, there is a spot that he keeps hitting that is causing immense pleasure to radiate through his body.