6

Everyone knew to keep Wuxian away from Madam Yu for a while so when he had to leave the house for his classes either Jia Li, Yanli or Uncle Fengmian would let him know when the coast was clear. So far this has been working well, he was able to make his classes for graphic design and keep his class work up. He ate his meals in his room with either Yanli or Jia Li bring it to him, mostly Yanli. Fengmian tried to stay out of it as much as possible to keep his wife's wrath to a minimum. Jiang Cheng would come home on the weekends and hang out with him so that he had some company from time to time but he stayed alone in his room for the most part.

Bai Zhi had the nerve to try and contact him but he blocked him, so he tried Weibo, and he blocked him there as well as all other social platforms. He never wants to see or talk to him again. He ruined his life just because he couldn't take no for an answer.

Jiang Cheng walks into his room "Look you have been holing up in this room for way too long, it's been like three or four weeks, let's get out of the house for a while, it's Saturday why don't we go to the mall or something?"

"I know but I don't want to cross Auntie, if I stay here, I can't get into trouble and piss her off any more than she already is." He grabs one of his plushies on the bed and hugs it.

Jiang Cheng sighs "I will be with you, I will make sure that you don't get into any trouble, come on it's not good for you to stay inside all the time and besides your room really needs to be cleaned it's starting to stink in here. When was the last time you changed your sheets?" he says holding his nose.

Wei Wuxian laughs throwing the stuffed animal at him "Shut up, I just changed them the other day. Alright fine we can go to the mall, I have been wanting some ice cream anyway. Since I have been in trouble Auntie hasn't allowed the staff to buy my favorite and I miss having it."

Jiang Cheng nods "Yeah that is her favorite punishment, not letting the staff buy your favorite foods while you are in trouble. Well get ready and lets go, we can have lunch then walk around for a while and get ice cream after."

Wuxian nods "Sounds like a plan give me fifteen and I'll be ready to go. Make sure Auntie isn't around when we leave or I'm dead meat."

Jiang Cheng shakes his head "She will be out all day, she had some sort of ladies' gathering she had to attend and it will last all day with a dinner tonight so she won't be home for most of the day."

Wuxian smiles "Great give me a few." He walks into his bathroom and gets ready, dresses and walks out fifteen minutes later.

They leave the house and Wuxian smiles again, it's so nice to get out of the house and get some fresh air and sunshine. He isn't used to being confined and his energy levels are too high for him to sit still for this long. They get to the mall and start window shopping, Wei Wuxian finds a pair of shoes he wants but doesn't want to spend the money on them.

"You have your allowance from your inheritance, you have the money, why don't you buy them if you want them? You act like you are broke." Jiang Cheng rolls his eyes at his cousin acting ridiculous.

Wei Wuxian shrugs "I know but it's not like I need them and besides I might see something I want more. I will come back for them if we don't find anything else, how about that?"

Jiang Cheng just looks at him and then walks off, Wuxian chases after him and after an hour or so they decide to eat at the Japanese steak house. Wei Wuxian grins "Now this I'm willing to spend my money on."

Jiang Cheng scoffs "Of course you are, what are you going to have?"

He looks over the menu and smirks "I want the steak and prawns, with mixed veggies."