13

Wei Wuxian is sitting in class listening to a lecture on plagiarism and pirating other artists' work when his instructor receives a note telling him to report to the Dean's office.

He collects his belongings since class is just about over anyway and goes to the office, he stops at the woman sitting outside of the office "Hello, I was told to report to the Dean's office. My name is Wei Wuxian."

She half sneers at him and motions him to go in, he knocks on the door and waits for a disembodied voice to tell him to enter. He walks into the office timidly and looks around at the plush office, filled with dark wood and leather, a distinguished man sits behind the desk looking at him.

"Come in and have a seat, Mr. Wei," the stern-looking man says.

He walks slowly to the chair across from the man and sits down, confusion written clearly on his expressive face.

"I called you in here Mr. Wei because I think it's past time to have a conversation about your situation." He says displeasure radiating from the man.

"I don't understand what you mean Dean Lan, what situation are you talking about?" he says truly confused by what the Dean is talking about.

"We do not think that it is appropriate for you to continue your education at this institution, with your current delicate condition we feel it would be best, it would not be good for the image of our students as a whole, it is just not the kind of image we want to be portrayed of our students. I have spoken with your guardian, and we have agreed to terminate your student status as of today." He looks haughty in his redress of Wei Wuxian.

Flabbergasted Wuxi can do nothing but sit there for a few minutes processing what he was just told, he finally comes to his senses "You mean you are kicking me out of school because I am pregnant?"

Choosing his words carefully Dean Lan sneers looking him up and down "No, not entirely however as your condition progresses, we feel that this is not the best environment for you to be in. You have finished your finals and the semester is ending so we think now is the best time to terminate your attendance here. I would recommend you agree and leave without causing any disturbances, I would hate to have to add to your permanent record that you are an unruly student which could cause you to have admittance issues if you chose to continue your education at another institution. Now would be as good a time as any to leave campus before classes end for the day. If you will please turn in your student I.D. and student food pass please."

Wuxi in a daze hands the items over without saying a word, the Dean takes the items and puts them in his desk drawer then looks at him folding his hands on the desk in front of him "You are dismissed Mr. Wei, I wish you luck in your future endeavors."

He gets up and leaves the office, he walks zombie-like to the parking area and gets in his car. He drives without realizing where he is going until he parks, looks out the window and sees his uncle's mansion. His haze turns to anger and he gets out of the SUV, slamming the door behind him and walks into the house.

He slams the door open and yells "Where are you?"

His chest is heaving with pent-up anger and he yells again into the mansion his voice echoing off the marble walls and floors. "Where are you?" 

Madam Yu comes storming into the room her face filled with rage at seeing Wuxi standing in her home yelling "Who in the hell do you think you are yelling in my home like you still live here? Huh?"

She marches up to him and he rears back and slaps her "Fuck you! I fucking hate you, you evil bitch." He screams in her face as she holds her throbbing cheek, shocked that he dared to actually hit her.