30

Now that both babies are fed and clean they take out some of their toys and play with them for a while before one of the security guards walks in with a sealed envelope.

Li Qin looks at him "What is it?"

The guard holds out the large envelope "It's the paternity test results ma'am."

She nods and bends her head towards Wangji "Give it to him, it's his DNA that was tested he should be the one to open it."

The guard hands the envelope to Wangji, bows and leaves the room, Wangji looks at the envelope in his hands and smiles before turning it over and opening it. He pulls the report out and his face breaks into a brilliant smile as he sees the ninety-nine-point nine percent match.

He looks up at Li Qin grinning "This is definitive proof that they are mine. Ninety-nine point nine percent, no one can doubt it or refute it now."

Li Qin laughs "You look so proud right now papa but anyone who sees you with any one of these kids knows that they are yours. I didn't need a test to tell me that after seeing you with them, they have the perfect blend of you and Wuxi in them all the way down to their eyes. A mix of stormy gray and gold starburst in the center, anyone can see that they favor you a lot."

Wangji smiles and plays with his sons again happy that he has the proof to show his grandfather. Now all he has to do is get him to agree to change the fiancé from Jin Su to Wei Wuxian. An hour later Wuxi comes back with a sniffling AMei who immediately wants to go to Wangji when she sees him.

He takes his daughter in his arms and murmurs to her as he lays her on his chest and pats her back softly calming the baby down. He looks at Wuxi "Did they tell you anything?"

He frowns shaking his head "No, they just ran the tests and said they would update us later today when they got the results back. All we can do now is wait."

Wangji puts his arm around his shoulder and pulls him close "Don't worry they will figure out what is wrong with her, the doctors here are very good and if they can't figure it out we will call in a specialist."

Wuxi smiles halfheartedly "Thank you, I know they know what they are doing, I just wish we could take her home, I want her at home and healthy and happy."

Wangji kisses the side of his head "I know and we will take her home when she is well. In the meantime, your security guard brought the test results of the paternity. It's over there near where the boys are playing on the window sill, why don't you go take a look while I lay our daughter down, hm?"

Wuxi looks at him skeptically "I'm assuming it's not bad news since you are still here."

Wangji laughs causing Wuxi's breath to hitch then he blushes and walks over to the sill and grabs the paperwork, he looks at the results and turns to Wangji "I knew it but I'm glad that we have the paperwork to prove it now."

Wangji kisses his daughter's head who has fallen asleep and lays her down on the hospital bed "Yes we do now I just need to go talk to Yiyi with my mother."

Li Qin pauses from playing with the boys "Wuxi we have a problem, there are fans of the babies down in the lobby of the hospital wanting to know what's wrong with them and why they are here."

Wuxi looks at her and then at Wangji in a bit of a panic "I don't want them to come up here and disturb her, contact Mianmian and have her put out a statement on their socials and ask that they respect the family and please let the doctors do their jobs and that any hindrance could put AMei's health at risk.

Li Qin nods and steps out of the room, Wangji moves closer to Wuxi "Don't worry you have a great security team here and they will do their jobs to protect all of you, and so will I. I won't leave until it's safe for you and our children, I will protect my family from any and all harm, I promise."