2

**EXPLICIT CONTENT** MATURE READERS ONLY (Sexual drugging and Unwanted sexual contact)

Lan Wangji walks into the main room and stops dead, there are people everywhere, some have on costumes, some have on formal wear and still others have on not much at all. His ears turn red as he makes his way around the room until he finds a suitable spot to stay and watch for now.

A waiter walks over to him "Sir would you like a drink?"

Lan Zhan shakes his head and looks away from the waiter who gets the hint and walks off. He watches people as they mingle, smiling and laughing enjoying the night with what seems like anticipation.

Wei Wuxian grins as the car pulls up to the front of the mansion "This place is beautiful; a little flare and it could be transformed into a goth dream home."

Bai Zhu laughs "I'm glad you like it, come on we don't want to miss the party."

They get out of the car and walk up the stairs and to the door, a well-dressed older man is there greeting his guests as they enter he looks at them and smiles "Qin Bai Zhi, so glad you could make it, this party looks to be better than the last one my boy come in, who is this lovely creature?"

Bai Zhi grins "Mr. Li this is my boyfriend Wuxi, Wuxi this is Mr. Li the host of the party and the owner of this mansion."

With shining eyes and a bright smile, Wuxian nods "It's a pleasure to meet you, your home is fantastic, thank you for inviting us."

Mr. Li looks him up and down and grins a glint in his eyes that Wuxian can't decipher "Welcome beauty, come in and enjoy yourselves, I promise I will definitely be finding you later. Bai Zhi if you aren't stingy, I won't be stingy."

Wei Wuxian crinkles his eyebrows in confusion and looks at Bai Zhi, he looks down at him and smiles "We are going inside, we will see you later Mr. Li, come on Wuxi let's go have a drink."

He grabs his hand and pulls him into the mansion's main room which is huge and full of people. Wei Wuxian recognized some of them from the convention, they didn't change they just came in their costumes, some were in very skimpy costumes that weren't allowed at the convention center and they seemed to be drawing a lot of attention with their barely there costumes.

Bai Zhi smiles and turns to Wei Wuxian "What do you want to drink?"

He shakes his head "I'm not really in the mood to drink just yet, let me get a feel for the room first, then we can grab a drink."

Bai Zhi rolls his eyes and nods, they walk around the room for a bit and see a waiter with a tray of shots Bai Zhi grabs a few each and grins at Wei Wuxian "Come on, loosen up, this is a party, drink with me, baby."

Giving in to his boyfriend he smiles and downs the first shot, to his surprise they are really good so he takes the other one "That is really good, what it is?"

Bai Zhi grins "It's called an orgasm" he wiggles his eyebrows at Wei Wuxian.

He blushes and turns his head to look around the room trying to cool his heated cheeks both from embarrassment and the alcohol. Bai Zhi laughs next to him, leans down and pecks his lips "You are so cute when you are flustered. Come on let's grab a few more shots and get someplace comfortable.

He nods and looks around the room, the furniture in the room is more like a bar with tables and chairs, and the regular furniture has been moved out of the room to make way for the partygoers. There is a bar at the back of the room and music is playing loudly out of speakers that are mounted on the walls around the room. People are dancing and talking excitedly, drinking and toasting each other with smiling faces. The room is filled with an understated exuberance as if they are anticipating something. He has heard snatches of conversations which confirm this but he doesn't know what it is, this is his first time here so he will just wait with the rest of them.

An hour or so later Mr. Li gets on a microphone and talks to his guests, Wei Wuxian excuses himself to find a restroom, the room is crowded and it's difficult to maneuver through the throng of bodies randomly moving around the room. The lights go dim and the party lights come on as a fine mist is released over the crowd of people causing the participants to scream in excitement. He coughs as he is engulfed in the mist and finally gets out of the room, he finds the bathroom and feels a little woozy so he splashes cold water on his face and does his business, he washes his hands and walks out of the bathroom. He stops in the doorway when he sees people literally having sex in the hallway, he blushes and turns his head only to see several other couples having sex as well.

Not feeling very well he turns away from the main room and walks down a corridor with several doors, most are open with multiple people having sex in the rooms, on the bed, floor, or against the walls. His body is heating up from seeing these lewd acts going on, he stumbles away from the rooms as fast as he can but someone grabs him from behind and wraps their arms around him, they reach their hand around him and grab his cock, they squeeze it causing him to moan and panic at the same time, he squirms trying to loosen the hold on him.

He tries to push the person off of him but he isn't strong enough he hears a whisper in his ear "Come on baby, you have been dodging me for a year, now it's time to fuck me. I have waited long enough, you have been a cock tease for way too long."

Wei Wuxian shakes his head trying to clear it "Bai Zhi? What's going on?"

Bai Zhi grins and licks his ear "Yeah baby it's your Bai, this is a pleasure party, aphrodisiacs are pumped into the room and everyone gets to get fucked tonight."

Wei Wuxian struggling to get out of his hold sobs "You, you knew this would happen? You knew this was that kind of party?"

Bai Zhi strokes Wuxian's cock through his pants and grinds on his ass with his own hardened length "Oh yes, I have been waiting to pound your sexy little ass for a year and you wouldn't even give me a proper fucking kiss but tonight, I will get all of you. I will eat you up tonight and you will beg me to do it."

He shakes his head "No, I'm not ready, I don't want this." He sobs and moans as Bai Zhi puts his hand in his jeans and into his underwear grabbing his cock and taking hold of him tightly.

Bai Zhi starts walking him down the corridor his hand still in his pants stroking and squeezing his now rock-hard length. He walks him into a room that no one is in and shuts the door. Wei Wuxian is crying shaking his head "I don't want this, please don't do this, I trusted you, how could you do this to me."

Bai Zhi laughs low and pushes Wei Wuxian onto the bed "You have been holding out on me for a fucking year Wuxi, you are such a prude, there is no way I would be able to get a hold of your sweet little ass without something like this, let me guess you were going to wait for marriage?' he scoffs and takes off his shirt.

Wei Wuxian falls onto the bed and turns to look at his boyfriend "I thought you loved me, you know I'm not ready for this, why would you want to make me do something that I'm not ready for?"

Bai Zhi grins evilly "Oh I do love you, baby, I love your tight little hole I'm about to plunge my stiff cock into, I love your mouth that I'm going to devour, I love that once I start you are going to beg me to fuck you harder and faster." He moans and unbuttons his pants, his erection throbbing and straining for release. He runs his hand over himself and closes his eyes at the sensation, his breath quickening with lust.

Wei Wuxian looks around the room and sees a crystal figurine on the nightstand, he picks it up and rushes toward Bai hitting him on the head while his eyes are closed as he pleasures himself.

Terrified he runs out of the room and finds nothing but sweating, grinding, and moaning bodies everywhere, he rushes as fast as he can trying to get away from them and this hallway of sexual hell. He opens a door, finds a linen closet and gets in, he fits in the bottom of the closet and closes the door. He cries as quietly as possible so no one will find him but his body is so heated and he is so hard he is in pain.

He tries to take care of it himself but no matter what he does his body craves more, he whimpers as his young untouched body wants more than what his inexperienced hands can give him. He sobs as the pain gets worse, and his mind is hazy and he feels dizzy from the drugs and lust building inside him.

The door opens and light pours into the closet he has been hiding in, he looks up at the blurry face of an angel and sobs quietly "Help me please."